The Master Apprentice Relationship

ive been hearin a lot about how people want their own apprentice and i totally agree but have u thought about the fact that it was not said that the PC would be the master? i mean its very possible that u are the apprentice and kriea or atris are the master. B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Why dont you read the faq or try looking at the other threads. There is no need for another thread talking about master and aprentice.

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

sorry pixie i was just pointin out that most of the people that talk about it assume u are the master

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Sorry for my obruptly, bluntly, rude way of saying you should check the faq and other forums. Once again i apologies...

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

John, i liked ur idea until u mentioned killing them. but thats how u play the game. i might do that the second time through if it was an option

ive been hearin a lot about how people want their own apprentice and i totally agree but have u thought about the fact that it was not said that the PC would be the master? i mean its very possible that u are the apprentice and kriea or atris are the master. B)

So you want another Bastila situation? <_<

Why not have Atris as the queen's daughter, she joins you no matter what, then she becomes your master because of her little knowledge and because of your growing knowledge?

don't forget: you're the veteran jedi knight.

Well, Fallen Jedi, rather...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Revan is fallen. TSL PC is exiled.

Not quite... In a preview-movie of the dialouge, the character calls himself a "Fallen Jedi". Of course, this might not be into the game, just something they made for the sake of the preview, but still...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

My bet is that as soon as our character becomes powerful enough, he'll attract the attention of the Sith Lords as an emerging Force-user. They'll want to take our character on as an apprentice -an offer which we can resist, or accept. When playing DS, we could appear to be the ally of one of the Sith Lords in destroying the rest of the lords and the republic -and the game would conclude by the ultimate confrontation between our former master, and our character. So again in the end the main character would have become *the* Sith Lord.

Atris, similarly, could be tracking us secretly, only to reveal herself at the right moment -when the player character reaches a certain level, attains certain feats, or completes certain quests- to take him on as her own apprentice. Then, she'd join the party, but only as our 'master' -maybe she'd have a different status than other party members, meaning that while our character's supposed to be the 'leader', that wouldn't apply to Atris-.

and....the game in this case could end, in an epic battle between the main character, Atris -his master-, and the strongest Sith Lord who probably had his rivals eliminated by then. Atris would die -yes, in true 'duel of the fates' fashion- and it would be the main character that strikes down the evil lord. Atris's dying words then would be that the main character is to found the new Jedi order.

Now both these ending-speculations are somewhat in tune with what the devs. have been telling about the ending of TSL so far: Bad things happening to good people; a 'happy' ending with a bitter taste; and ending that would really be pointing towards a seuel, etc...

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Revan is fallen. TSL PC is exiled.

Not quite... In a preview-movie of the dialouge, the character calls himself a "Fallen Jedi". Of course, this might not be into the game, just something they made for the sake of the preview, but still...

Im pretty sure he means that the current pc is DS, not a reference to the backstory.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

he was exiled after the mandalore wars so i figure he followed revan for a while and then went back to the jedi and he was banished

Im pretty sure he means that the current pc is DS, not a reference to the backstory.

Maybe.. As it is all too often, no way of really knowing :/

sorry pixie i was just pointin out that most of the people that talk about it assume u are the master

That's because they're hoping that they can achieve "mastery" over Atris'..............body. :D :blink:

Who said Atris had to be your apprentince? There's another jedi girl that looks like Atris in one of the screenshot's at the Lucasarts website. :lol: Btw, Akari confirmed she's an npc.

That's because they're hoping that they can achieve "mastery" over Atris'..............body. :D :blink:

Who said Atris had to be your apprentince? There's another jedi girl that looks like Atris in one of the screenshot's at the Lucasarts website. ;) Btw, Akari confirmed she's an npc.

I wasn't saying she "has" to be apprentice. I was saying players are wanting to have "mastery" over Atris' body. Are you dense? :lol:

Who said Atris had to be your apprentince? There's another jedi girl that looks like Atris in one of the screenshot's at the Lucasarts website. ;) Btw, Akari confirmed she's an npc.

I wasn't saying she "has" to be apprentice. I was saying players are wanting to have "mastery" over Atris' body. Are you dense? :lol:

Mastery over pixels? OMG your sick. That can't even be considered a joke. <_<