Use Xbox Live like this.......

Please utilize Xbox Live make a cool feature like leader boards to see who is the highest ranked.

Use Xbox Live to let players compete in online Pazaak tournaments or speeder bike races.

I know KOTOR 2 won't be completely multiplayer or might it be?

Anyways Use Xbox Live for cool new imaginative features that break new ground. Such ass.

Let users "trade" items or weapons in kinda like a Cosmic intergalctic trade station where eveyone goes to log into xbox live and "trade" items we put them up for sale and either aprrove or disaprove of the trade either for credits or and item. Kinda like KOTOR 2's own ebay. But make it cool and tied into the story line.

Make the Cantinas Xbox live aware so when we enter a cantina it logs us onto Xbox Live and we can actualy voice chat with a chick if shes playingor our buddies on line in real time.

This would blow any other game for 2005 clear out of the water and guarantee Kotor 2 a game of the year. ;)

Please utilize Xbox Live make a cool feature like leader boards to see who is the highest ranked.

Use Xbox Live to let players compete in online Pazaak tournaments or speeder bike races.

Anyways Use Xbox Live for cool new imaginative features that break new ground. Such ass.

Let users "trade" items or weapons in kinda like a Cosmic intergalctic trade station where eveyone goes to log into xbox live and "trade" items we put them up for sale and either aprrove or disaprove of the trade either for credits or and item. Kinda like KOTOR 2's own ebay. But make it cool and tied into the story line.

Make the Cantinas Xbox live aware so when we enter a cantina it logs us onto Xbox Live and we can actualy voice chat with a chick if shes playingor our buddies on line in real time.

This would blow any other game for 2005 clear out of the water and guarantee Kotor 2 a game of the year. :)

;) Why don't you just buy Star Wars Galaxies? ;)

If you are joking then this is pretty amusing but if not it is still amusing yet annoying it is probly the dumbest idea I have heard since sabe-whips. And you also have like 3 different threads talking about this. You are an idiot if you are serious if not then you arent an idiot you are cool...

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If you are joking then this is pretty amusing but if not it is still amusing yet annoying it is probly the dumbest idea I have heard since sabe-whips. And you also have like 3 different threads talking about this. You are an idiot if you are serious if not then you arent an idiot you are cool...

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

Good lord don't start the whole "saber-whip" debate agian please I beg you!!! :D

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Good lord don't start the whole "saber-whip" debate agian please I beg you!!!

I am truely sorry for even bringing it up its just that i have nightmares about it everynight and i see the word "saber-whip" everywhere i go. I am forever haunted by the thought.

Thank you that is all

Goodbye

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Playing too much Diablo 2?

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

This would blow any other game for 2005 clear out of the water and guarantee Kotor 2 a game of the year. ;)

You sir, are a scumbag that wants a multiplayer game from a RPG with a set piece of history (within reason).

Go to the suggestions forums and get flamed cos posting this topic here is a) pointless b)doing nothing but spam