The Mask

So, who really is behind the ceremonial-like skull mask?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. So, who really is behind the ceremonial-like skull mask?

• Master Vrook
    • Trask Ulgo
    • Nobody special
    • Carth Onasi's cousin's neighbor's sister's roomate's ex-lover
    • The Phantom Menace
    • Liquid Snake
    • U-DO
    • Feargus Urquhart
    • George Lucas
    • Like it matters? The MSG is going DOWN!

It is just a robot that is being controlled by none other then Gluupor, yes Gluupor the real sith lord...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Darth BoBo 17th level Sith Clown.

He flunked out of the Sith Academy so they sent him to the next best thing, Sith School of the Clown Arts...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes Georgey boy went to the Sith School of the Clowning Arts.

I think it has been said that the MSG, or Darth Ni (his supposed name), is NOT THE PC.

It think, that underneath the dark robes is a blue flanel shirt and blue jeans, behind the mask is................................................... GEORGE LUCAS who has come to make selfish Prequel haters pay for their incessent whining!

Actualy the person behind the mask is another human sith wanna be with some hidden superweapon to destroy the republic, but everybody knows that already.

There was cut dialog from the first game were you met up with Deadeye Duncan on Manaan because he escaped onto one of the sith transports...

Really? Where can I meet Deadeye on Manaan exactly (thanks for tip)?

And personally I believe that it'll be Vrook, real master of all the sith, who was

in deep conspiracy as a jedi council member and who sent his student lackeys Malak and Revan to find the starforge...all his antidarkside whining was just a

distraction.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

The mask doesn't necessarily indicate that this person is someone we've met before trying to hide his identity. Perhaps the mask hides some DS facial disfigurement or maybe its worn for ceremonial purposes. Or maybe he just likes to wear a mask.

No you can't meet him. It was dialog that was originally in the game but they got rid of it so they originally planned for you to meet him but they cut it from the game. Sorry for the misunderstanding...

Lord Voldermort:

"Dumbledore lied to you Harry. I am your farther."

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I feel that the MSG will be a guy hinted at during the game and then we will confront him at the end. Even though the devs have said that there will be know twist I hope the identity of the MSG comes as a shock.

i believe they stated that they wouldnt be playing tricks with the pc's memory,not that there wont be plot twists.i could be wrong though,so correct me if i am.

I feel that the MSG will be a guy hinted at during the game and then we will confront him at the end. Even though the devs have said that there will be know twist I hope the identity of the MSG comes as a shock.

i believe they stated that they wouldnt be playing tricks with the pc's memory,not that there wont be plot twists.i could be wrong though,so correct me if i am.

yes i heard that too, and i agree

There is hope beyond hope