The sith lords

I have gone insane...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes we already know that. Have you got any new news?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

No, but I just want to "recap' everything i found out today...

Poll threads are stupid

There are severn planets, six of wich we know

Krea is blind

We are going to korriban

and korriban looks better thenin the first game.

Thank you that is all...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I've been tired :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was just listening to that song...

Ya its a good one

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Has is been confirmed that Kreia is blind? Could someone provide the link?

no it hasn't, but it has been speculated on by many people that she is. The XBN review hinted at the fact that she might be blind, and so far those are the only things we have to go on. There is a comment by AnthonyD which is posted below which questions whether or not she is infact blind, though some are choosing to belive that he was hinting at the fact that she is and others are choosing to take it at face value and belive that she isn't.

Kreia is blind.

Really? Are you sure?

I was hoping you could answer that

Some would say that I just did.

*Jedi hand wave*

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

No she wil use the rocket laucher, watch out!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

She has her seeing eye Tukata attack everyone duh...

She's blind? That's an interesting twist. I've actually written afew stories about blind Jedi. It'd be interesting to see it in actual practice.

I say rock on Kreia!

She's a Cathar right?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I hope she isn't a cathar. It would be a shame for me to have to kill her...

And her beind blind is really just speculation at this point...

I hope she isn't a cathar.  It would be a shame for me to have to kill her...

And her beind blind is really just speculation at this point...

Yeah, it is speculation.... started by ME :( . Anyway she might be like Daredevil if anything, using the force.

If you are controling her as a party member do you see a blank screen until you activate her force sight power?

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!