Recap planets

Its a planet

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The planet had a lot to do with the story of the movies. Not a bad thing IMO to have it in the game(s). Though I can understand people getting a little tired of it.

Was okay in Knights but it could/should have been A LOT better. Why I kind of wanted to see it in here. See more added to the planet that should have been the first time.

they sound scary

Indeed they are. They're a strange organism that replicates uncontrollably to destroy their environment. :)

they are also stronger in the force than any other race. they listen to the idiotice politicians of their planet and try to contact aliens with primitive tools such as radios

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

• 3 months later...

It's good there isn't Tatoiine this time, it is oh-so-boring. Besides we've seen it so many times in movies and games.

And yes Dantoiine does look good this time. I wonder if we get to loot the academy??? I so wan't to find those archives.

It's good there isn't Tatoiine this time, it is oh-so-boring. Besides we've seen it so many times in movies and games.

And yes Dantoiine does look good this time. I wonder if we get to loot the academy??? I so wan't to find those archives.

I agree, Tatooiine/Tatoiine was waaay overdone.

I would have really liked if they could do a proper Coruscant. I looked at how pathetic it was in Jedi Academy and Episode 1 : The Phantom Menace. Not that I'm saying that Episode 2 was a good movie but if they could do Coruscant like that, it would be a lot of fun. Maybe even doing a chase around the city for a Sith and battling him from skyscraper roof top to skyscraper roof top... that would be fun.

I agree, Tatooiine/Tatoiine was waaay overdone.

I would have really liked if they could do a proper Coruscant. I looked at how pathetic it was in Jedi Academy and Episode 1 : The Phantom Menace. Not that I'm saying that Episode 2 was a good movie but if they could do Coruscant like that, it would be a lot of fun. Maybe even doing a chase around the city for a Sith and battling him from skyscraper roof top to skyscraper roof top... that would be fun.

There was Coruscant in JA? Wow, it must've been really crappy cos' I don't remember it. But yeah some coruscant action might be nice, it has kinda same level structure as Taris did (lower city, under city and so on...), but I'd admit scyscrapers would be cool, force jumping from roof to roof... yeah, cool for sure.

I know this topic is a bit old but doesn't Dantooine look great?  (w00t)

star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-20050204045608554.jpg

Nice bump! This thread is over 3 months old, i think you would have been ok to start a new thread. :-

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Back in the day, wasn't Taris supposed to be one of the planets you visited? Did the devs drop that idea a long time ago?

Probably... Unless ofcourse you wanted to visit the junkyard and pick some scrap up. Taris would be a really good destination for that.

Actually I wanted to go there so that I could see some dead Hutts. Guess that will have to wait

Back in the day, wasn't Taris supposed to be one of the planets you visited? Did the devs drop that idea a long time ago?

Probably... Unless ofcourse you wanted to visit the junkyard and pick some scrap up. Taris would be a really good destination for that.

Actually I wanted to go there so that I could see some dead Hutts. Guess that will have to wait

I wonder how many credits you can clean off of them...

Dantoone(sp?) looks fabulous.

Meh... Malak could've done a better job of bombing the place if you ask me. Then again, it's not like he's a master strategist so he wouldn't know the secret rules of bombing a planet.

*A) Make sure you bomb the right planet... What if the Sith bombed Korriban? They would be eternally screwed.

B) Don't leave anyone alive

C) Don't leave any buildings standing

D) Make sure you leave a marker e.g. "xxx wuz here"

* Commander: Admiral, are you sure these are the right co-ordinates? It looks like we are orbitting Korriban

Admiral: You WORM! I gave you a direct order. BOMB THE PLANET!

Commander: But sir... We'll be bombing Kor-

Admiral: BOMB IT!!!

Commander: Yes Sir, right away sir

*several hours later*

Admiral: Umm... you see... lord.... we bombed the wrong planet.... I wonder how that could've happened... :p

Lord of the Sith: You have failed me for the last time admiral *Force Choke*