Wookies, intelligent

What do you think about having another Wookie in your party?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about having another Wookie in your party?

• Great, I loved big Z
    • Good as long as he is more like Chewbacca and not that wet fish big Z
    • Not bothered
    • No way no more Wookies, I'll kill them on sight
    • Ah, another great poll
    • Better than the last poll
    • Worse than the last poll
    • Stop making polls you ............ (fill in the blank)!

Since the latest preview in Hyper mag suggested that you may have another wookie party member I thought it might be intresting to see what people thought as Big Z never seemed very popular.

Big Z or not Big Z, that is the question?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Personally I hate wookies.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

You are on Czerka's payroll, aren't you?

Shhh! Keep it quiet and i'll give you a slice of the profits! ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

If they do include a wookiee, hopefully he'll be more interactive than Zaalbar. I think one of the main reasons I never bothered using him was because he just didn't talk. Atleast the others, the more you talked to them, the more they told you about their past. And while I realize that the whole Kashhyyk thing told us about his past, it would still have been nice for him to communicate more.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If they do include a wookiee, hopefully he'll be more interactive than Zaalbar.  I think one of the main reasons I never bothered using him was because he just didn't talk.  Atleast the others, the more you talked to them, the more they told you about their past.  And while I realize that the whole Kashhyyk thing told us about his past, it would still have been nice for him to communicate more.

Yeah i thought you might have got a bit more out of him after you had completed kashyyyk but no nothing. The only good thing he did after that was kill Mission.

Actually, if one of your skills (either persuade or maybe intelligence or charisma) weren't high enough, he wouldn't even do that. He turned on me when I told him to kill Mission on one of my DS play thrus.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

U have to use force persuade.

Well in general, wookies seems to have some sorts of culture, craftmanship and language(don't laugh people, i'm serious here). Too bad they're too stuck up in their tradition of honor and have a tendency of xenophobism to evolve themselves.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think Wookies are pretty intelligent, strong and quite adaptive, so they would be a valued addition to your party. But I couldn't stand Zalbar. He was quite frustrating to talk to...

Since each NPC is supposed to have a special, unique ability in TSL, maybe the Wookie's one would be berserk and in battle, he would be able to keep on fighting until the last enemy falls.

I think Wookies are pretty intelligent, strong and quite adaptive, so they would be a valued addition to your party. But I couldn't stand Zalbar. He was quite frustrating to talk to...

Since each NPC is supposed to have a special, unique ability in TSL, maybe the Wookie's one would be berserk and in battle, he would be able to keep on fighting until the last enemy falls.

Nice idea!

I did not care much for "Big Z" because you could not interact with him. Less of a party member and more of a walking weapon...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would think the ability to fix most anything would be better, its been said that they can use there claws as very precise tools and such

The only thing that truely bothered me about the wookies was listening to them, never have I been so annoyed by a sound coming out of my tv and that includes the emergency broadcast test

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I personally thought the selkath were worse...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Its hard to say, both were pretty annoying!

At any rate... DOWN ZALBLAR, UP WITH NEW WOOKIE FREIND!!!

i agree pixie

also i want a young dark colored wookie jedi

anyone notice that the word BACCA is in BACCA'S blade and ChewBACCA

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Brilliant observation starwars kid...

No I wasn't. I always talk mysteriously like that so people don't know if I am being sarcastic or not...

I don't think we will be going back but if we go past we cant drop you off if you like Darth Ni.

I would think the ability to fix most anything would be better, its been said that they can use there claws as very precise tools and such

The only thing that truely bothered me about the wookies was listening to them, never have I been so annoyed by a sound coming out of my tv and that includes the emergency broadcast test

:lol:

Maybe it's just me, but I love the sound of Wookies. The Selkath on the other hand sounded like pure CRAP!!!! I would not mind having another Wookie in our party. I didn't mind Big Z at all except for his inability to have a conversation with the person he swore a life debt to. Here's to this new Wookie... Cheers!