Are you ready to enter the tomb?

Well, are you?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well, are you?

• Yes! I've been waiting for this moment!
    • No, it's too scary!
    • Wha...?
    • Korriban sucks.
    • I can't take the wait any longer for this game!!!!!!

Why do I punish myself this way?

Because your not patient so you come here to find out all you can about the game.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

One can say that it makes TSL less original with revisiting planets from the previous game, but one can also say that it connects the two games better this way. Hopefully Obsidian made the decission of including Korriban in TSL due to the story, and it's not *just* there.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

If by "enter the tomb" you mean go into the kitchen and get something to eat then you are correct because I am ready to "enter the tomb" as you say...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think Dreshdae is closed because they are building a sith themed amusement park

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ready to enter the tomb??

Hell yeahhhh......

Ghosts or not I'm going in there even if it is optional.

Besides who 's afraid a bunck of dead Sith guys???

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

What I hope to find is purple, has sith tattoos, head-tails and an intriguing personality.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "