Revan's Power

How powerful do your think Revan becomes by the end of Kotor III?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. How powerful do your think Revan becomes by the end of Kotor III?

• The baddest kickas* ever!
    • Dead!
    • Who knows? I will wait Kotor 3 to see

I think he will become so powerful that he can enchant special shoes of force powers

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What you mean BECOME ????

In SF alone I(as Revan) slew Hundreds of Sith acolytes and Combat droids without any difficulty....

Not even Vader could do that.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I saying he's powerful enough to put force energies into only the most well crafted footware

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I hate Kyle Katarn, never a worse character

What you mean BECOME  ????

In SF alone I(as Revan) slew Hundreds of Sith acolytes and Combat droids without any difficulty....

Not even Vader could do that.

Vader could do that plus more, trust me :unsure:

Anyways Revan, I believe, is done. If not he will be a prominent figure in future KOTOR games. To me Revan is like a God. Hopefully he will end up on some kind of Jedi Council. I say he is Yoda powerful ;) , just not as wise.

Or maybe he talkes to you through some shoes you get at some point, then it wouldn't be Revan's voice but those of the shoe's

Or maybe he talkes to you through some shoes you get at some point, then it wouldn't be Revan's voice but those of the shoe's

You defintely have some kind of shoe fettish!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Bow down to Darth Shoe! That is the name of the masked sith Lord!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Somehow, I don't think we'll see Revan beyond KOTOR2.

Remember, the official word on his cameo in K2 was "we learn the fate of Revan."

Yep, agreed.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think he/she will die in an epic battle someday but hopefully not in TSL. If Revan did die in TSL, I would be terribly disappointed. "Learn Revan's fate" .... that sounds omnious.

I'd be very dissappointed as well

I would not mind so much...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Honostly I would think that whatever happens to Revan it will be open ended so that the author of the KOTOR books will be able to do whatever they want with the character

Honostly I would think that whatever happens to Revan it will be open ended so that the author of the KOTOR books will be able to do whatever they want with the character

That is quite true. After all, the first writer Drew Karpyshyn is one of the creators of the Revan character. I imagine he would want to use Revan in some capacity.

Of course, the novels could be set in the 40-odd years between TOTJ and KOTOR.

Ya and they're sure to suck and provide tons of inaccuraces so that any one writing after will be left with the burden of keeping his plotlines thus creating another run of crappy novels.

And thus the natural cycle of 2nd rate writting begins anew as it was started along time ago in a galaxy far far away....

I was wondering how we really know how powerful any jedi or sith is? I mean if the force is a part of everything its limitless, so isnt a jedi/siths power only limited by how powerful they beleav them selves to be? Just a thaught.

Somehow, I don't think we'll see Revan beyond KOTOR2.

Remember, the official word on his cameo in K2 was "we learn the fate of Revan."

That is an interesting choice of words you quote. "Fate" usually

translates as "dead" in that usage. Hopefully, Obsidian will provide us

with more than a bloody spork and a chalky outline. Revan looked

untouchable at the end of KOTOR 1. If s/he's complelety out

of the picture in the second installment, I'd like a pretty good

explanation why. <_< :o