ipods

GarethCarrots

You might end up having to pay lots of import duty or something, though... could be a false economy :rolleyes:

You don't want an iPod anyway, they're really fragile, use dodgy proprietary software rather than just appearing as an external hard drive, have overly short battery life (and you can't replace the battery), only play AAC and MP3, and are a target for muggers these days apparently...

I've been eyeing up an iRiver H340, myself. Bit expensive. But none of the points above apply to it :)

You might end up having to pay lots of import duty or something, though...  could be a false economy  :rolleyes:

You don't want an iPod anyway, they're really fragile, use dodgy proprietary software rather than just appearing as an external hard drive, have overly short battery life (and you can't replace the battery), only play AAC and MP3, and are a target for muggers these days apparently...

I've been eyeing up an iRiver H340, myself.  Bit expensive.  But none of the points above apply to it :)

yeah on the imports thing im goen to america at crimbo so id get it then and since this iriver thing is so fablious could u tell me ne webbys to look for it on

im not an expert on american electronic stores

I have a Zen Jukebox from Creative, it's practically the same thing. I've enjoyed it very much, but now my battery loading circuit is broken, and I've been waiting for over a month to get it back repaired. :rolleyes: Why does Creative need to be so frickin slow...

I have a Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra by Creative, 40gig battery last upto 14hrs/charge ... decent software, around $249 .... I love it. edit;The headphones that come with it aren't the greatest though.

http://www.creative.com/products/product.a...14&product=9288

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-m8MiPZbsMNd/c...1&avf=N&search=

crutchfield is a fairly good company .... I've ordered from them a few times, always had good service and product.

Hope this helps