What If At The End Of Kotor1....

At the end of Kotor 1 where you're about to battle Malak and he gives a spiel about how you would forever be alone and that a constant war wages inside you between the darkside and lightside so even after you get the Star Forge, it is possible that you could tilt back to DS.

I was thinking what if Revan was LS at the end of the Star Forge then became DS before the setting of TSL. Or if she/he was DS at the end of the Star Forge, then something happened to make him/her regret his/her actions and he/she left. Could this explain his/her disappearance?

So when Revan went to Korriban after the Star Forge, it could be to destroy the ancient evil once and for all, or to use it for his/her conquest.

I don't think that the devs would do that to players who choose to end the game LS.

Besides, that kind of demolishes the whole 'redemption' theme that ran through the first game.

I reckon we'll find Revan either dead/held prisoner in one of the Tombs in the Valley of the Sith.

I don't think that the devs would do that to players who choose to end the game LS.

Besides, that kind of demolishes the whole 'redemption' theme that ran through the first game.

I reckon we'll find Revan either dead/held prisoner in one of the Tombs in the Valley of the Sith.

And then after we bail him out, we get to recruit our very own Dark Lord of the Sith as an NPC. :)

manthing2.jpg

Hm a cpatured and weak Revan who needs your help maybe???

If that is so then there is a slight opportunity that he'll be able to join your party and maybe sacrifice hisself later to save you? Or fights you is he and you are DS?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

" Unlike your Revan, mine wasn't such a coward! He 'd simply kill each one of these idiots who dared to challenge him. "

HAHA thats unlikely...Even for SW no one Jedi or Sith can kill hundreds of Dark Jedi and Sith.....Your Revan would be dead...

Desperate times, call for desperate measrues.

Oh no no my friend, Revan doesn't play that game. That's why Revan's locked himself up in his room, not fishy room. They chomp and bite, chomp and bite; food for fishy - that's' you. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

" Desperate times, call for desperate measrues.

Oh no no my friend, Revan doesn't play that game. That's why Revan's locked himself up in his room, not fishy room. They chomp and bite, chomp and bite; food for fishy - that's' you"

lol

Whether anyone would send their Revan into hiding or not...He/She does go into hiding...Smart idea anyway...Republic partically in ashes.Powerful Sith Lords wants to take your place..Put a nice little reward on your corpse..