the last jedi?!

I think it is very unlikely that in the story of Kotor2 there should be only one jedi left who survived the struggle with the sith. What could have happened to the jedi temple on Coruscant? Another "Dantooine desaster" would definitely suck.

The task of rebuilding the jedi order from the beginning of... destroying most of the Sith empire - Could one lonely jedi's action actually have an effect of this scale? Truly this burden would be enormous... :lol:

It sounds more probable that there is an hidden reunited jedi force waiting for their final strike. Somewhere in the official sources it is mentioned that the republic gathers their forces in the core worlds with the result of being unable to defend the outer rim anymore.

What do you think?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I think it is very unlikely that in the story of Kotor2 there should be only one jedi left who survived the struggle with the sith. What could have happened to the jedi temple on Coruscant? Another "Dantooine desaster" would definitely suck.

The task of rebuilding the jedi order from the beginning of... destroying most of the Sith empire - Could one lonely jedi's action actually have an effect of this scale? Truly this burden would be enormous... :lol:

It sounds more probable that there is an hidden reunited jedi force waiting for their final strike.

What do you think?

They say the Coucil on Coruscant's deserted on the developer diary...also, it is believed you are the last Jedi, I mean what about Kreia and Atris?

Well, as far as we know, the sith may be the oens who assume that you're the last Jedi. There may be other Jedi in hiding somewhere, waiting for the right time to strike, but we don't know yet and won't know until we eventually find them in the game :lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

why do all these threads keep popping up? why is it so hard to comprehend that the "last KNOWN jedi" doesn't necessarily mean the LAST Jedi? why is it so difficult for people to take that statement meaning that the Sith think you're the last Jedi, but in fact, there are probably more out there?

i can't believe how many people on this board are fixated on the phrase "last known jedi" and then say how dumb or how much it sucks because there has to be other jedi out there.

geez.

i'm so frustrated that i didn't even make sense in my explanation about why these kinds of posts are pointless.

note: this isn't directed at the original post or poster per se, but at the recurring theme of these types of posts where people seem dumbfounded at the idea that "last known jedi" implies much more than it actually does.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I mean what about Kreia and Atris?

Kreia doesn't seem to be a Jedi, I think it might be more likely that she is like the old woman Halla from "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" star wars comic. Not sure about Atris through, but either she is a Jedi already, a self-trained Force Sensentive or our apparentice that we'll train.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I mean what about Kreia and Atris?

Kreia doesn't seem to be a Jedi, I think it might be more likely that she is like the old woman Halla from "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" star wars comic. Not sure about Atris through, but either she is a Jedi already, a self-trained Force Sensentive or our apparentice that we'll train.

They still wear Jedi robes and don't have red lightsabers, except for one pic I saw with Kreia...I think...you still are a jedi and a threat to the sith if you undertake Jedi training, discontinue it, then disappear...but I have to agree with GoA, enough...

why do all these threads keep popping up? why is it so hard to comprehend that the "last KNOWN jedi" doesn't necessarily mean the LAST Jedi? why is it so difficult for people to take that statement meaning that the Sith think you're the last Jedi, but in fact, there are probably more out there?

i can't believe how many people on this board are fixated on the phrase "last known jedi" and then say how dumb or how much it sucks because there has to be other jedi out there.

geez.

i'm so frustrated that i didn't even make sense in my explanation about why these kinds of posts are pointless.

note: this isn't directed at the original post or poster per se, but at the recurring theme of these types of posts where people seem dumbfounded at the idea that "last known jedi" implies much more than it actually does.

I have to aggree. Your the last KNOWN jedi not the LAST jedi! Just because none of the others arn't known about does not mean they don't exist!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The phrase "last known jedi" definitely implies that someone counted up the killed jedi vs. the jedi known so far.

To pack one's bags and leave Coruscant isn't meant by this, I think!

these topics really do need to stop i mean GoA explained it all its happenin all the time and its annoying anyone who cant understand LAST KNOWN JEDI must be too stupid to play the game anyways. no offense jedipodo

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

why do all these threads keep popping up?  why is it so hard to comprehend that the "last KNOWN jedi" doesn't necessarily mean the LAST Jedi?  why is it so difficult for people to take that statement meaning that the Sith think you're the last Jedi, but in fact, there are probably more out there?

The phrase "last known jedi" definitely implies that someone counted up the killed jedi vs. the jedi known so far.

To pack one's bags and leave Coruscant isn't meant by this, I think!

Vader and the Emperor did not know about Yoda on Dagobah but he still existed! :p

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

these topics really do need to stop i mean GoA explained it all its happenin all the time and its annoying anyone who cant understand LAST KNOWN JEDI must be too stupid to play the game anyways.

Well some how they know about you!

They still wear Jedi robes and don't have red lightsabers, except for one pic I saw with Kreia...I think...you still are a jedi and a threat to the sith if you undertake Jedi training, discontinue it, then disappear...but I have to agree with GoA, enough...

Halla also wore Jedi-like robes, but she wasn't a jedi. And Atris outfit doesn't look liek something a jedi would wear - most of them seem to dress in a more simple kind of fashion than that :p

About that GoA have been saying, he's right in a sesne, but these things happen - I don't think newcomers check THAT far what has been discussed and what hasn't (for the rcord, I don't either but I'm more careful about what I say and when I speak.. and should there be an alreday similar topic, I try to make it different enough for no one to be bored :)). and as for more expereinced people here, we don't have that much new stuff to discuss, so we're struck wth resurrecting old threads back from the dead or creatign clones...

Halla also wore Jedi-like robes, but she wasn't a jedi. And Atris outfit doesn't look liek something a jedi would wear - most of them seem to dress in a more simple kind of fashion than that :p

Who is Halla?

I don't care what Atris wears, I'm just glad she's in our party! :)

Yes, who is Halla?

Who is Halla?

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/halla/eu.html

I don't care what Atris wears, I'm just glad she's in our party! ;)

Couldn't agree more :D. But her clothes does seem to hint at that she's no Jedi ;)

She's force sensitive though...many sith would probably recognize that in somebody, and either recruit them, or kill them...

Agreed.

Maybe some Jedi don't want to dress like a traditional jedi...they want to kill in style.... ;)

Well, I'd take that as a sign of a small taint of the dark side, so it's all goood ;)

Couldn't agree more :D. But her clothes does seem to hint at that she's no Jedi ;)

Yea, but I don't dress like a Jedi...thats what throws most people off...

I conceal my lightsaber under my big tall top hat. They never expect it...

Yea, but I don't dress like a Jedi...thats what throws most people off...

Depends on how you wan tto play, really :D. In the movies, at least, all Jedi dress in jedi robes unless they have need for concealing their status as Jedi, so.. Still, in that sense, not dressing as a Jedi in KOTOR 2 would be logical, from a role-playing point of view ;).

I conceal my lightsaber under my big tall top hat. They never expect it...

;)