• XBOX component hook up 480i
    • XBOX component hook up 780p
    • XBOX component hook up 1080i
    • PC 800 x 600
    • PC 1024 x 768
    • PC 1280 x 1024
    • PC 1600 x 1200

Guest ChaosStorm

1024 x 768. My PC could do more, but my monitor doesn't like that at a decent refresh rate. Any higher resolution and my monitor instant drops to 60Hz, which gives me a major headache within 5 minutes.

I've used 1280x1024 on all my games recently as it seems my Radeon 9800 Pro can handle it. Well, except for Doom 3 where I had to use 1024x768 to get playable fps.. And it wasn't even good-looking!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You 're the lucky ones. I have a laptop with a Gforce 2 Go (32MB).

I like to believe that if I was able to play the first game I will be able to play and the second one!

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

1028x768 probably since Ive just got an old 9700, bad thing is that I have got a 21" monitor so every flaw is visible.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

1028x768 probably since Ive just got an old 9700, bad thing is that I have got a 21" monitor so every flaw is visible.

:(

You need a new graphics card dolt..

better make it Nvidia though, 'Cause Radeon cards sucks. B)

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

I'll do 800*600 but with 8x AA and 8x Antistropy and I will use the high quality textures. This setting didn't lag for me in KotOR and it probably wont in KotOR II since the graphics engine is the same and I should be fine. Although I have a 6800 Ultra, my PC is only PIII 900 so even if the card supports it, CPU usage will skyrocket...