Why do people keep calling Darth Sion, 'Scion'?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Why do people keep calling Darth Sion, 'Scion'?

• They are miss informed
    • They want him to be call Scion instead
    • They are just plain stupid
    • Can't type for SH1T
    • Dyslexia
    • Woo Hoo another Darth Sun_Tzu poll (added since this option did so well on the last poll)
    • Other (please state)

After spotting another person refering to 'Scion' instead of Sion I thought i might conduct a poll in order to find out why this keeps occuring.

This may get locked quickly but it is not intended as a personal attack on anyone.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

For those that do not know the names are spelled:

Darth Sion

Darth Nihilis

That should clear things up

when were we told that a sith called nihilis turned up, iv herd bout the thing where a dev accidentally sed it but readin threads it seems this has been confirmed recently?

Scion would be much better than Sion, gets rid of the Israeli connection.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ya I think its stupid either way

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'd be more worried about America invading whatever country the product is manufactured in

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

After spotting another person refering to 'Scion' instead of Sion I thought i might conduct a poll in order to find out why this keeps occuring.

This may get locked quickly but it is not intended as a personal attack on anyone.

I have Desyxia(god that word is hard to spell) and when i see other people spell it like scion i think thats how you spell his name so thats how i spell it now.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Also it kindy seems like it would be spelled Scion.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Its being published in America, so we already invaded.  WE BE 3V17 BASTARDS!

THE ATTACKS OF THE AOLERSERSERSERS!

A ) They are probably plain stupid because as previously stated by others, the correct spelling is everywhere

B ) Its an internet forum and people purposely try to spell things incorrectly because they are retards e.g. fingures instead of fingers or nihilus instead of nihilis, or kriea instead of kreia)