Korriban Fly-By

I found this on IGN.

Korriban Fly-By

Thanks for the link. The video itself showed Korriban, and the academy as completely deserted, apart from someone wearing a cloak. Nothing new really. What's more important, i that it is now official that Korriban will be in KotOR II.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And they're are some new pics

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I found this on IGN.

Korriban Fly-By

Thanks for the link. The video itself showed Korriban, and the academy as completely deserted, apart from someone wearing a cloak. Nothing new really. What's more important, i that it is now official that Korriban will be in KotOR II.

i sall six people standing in a horzitontal line in the background(About half way through), they're are hard to see.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/679/679264/imgs_1.html

And i think that orb like thing is your robot and we now know how we can become a sith

How to become a Sith? maybe. But we'll definately going to get some clues about Revan's whereabouts.

Also, wasn't that little orb thingie confirmed as a medic/repair droid for your enemy?

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

How to become a Sith? maybe. But we'll definately going to get some clues about Revan's whereabouts.

Also, wasn't that little orb thingie confirmed as a medic/repair droid for your enemy?

yes but this is not pergues and i don't see any enimies around.

Did you see the Zabrak's arm?

post-1729-1097276806_thumb.jpg

Since the object doesn't cast a shadow, it could also be a rock that looks like the flying orb. But seriously, maybe it's a enchanced version of T3? Or he can dispatch his own flying drones now?

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Oh ya when your at this point of the walkthrough you see the six people in the backgorund.

player.bmp

Ah i see a dev, maybe he can be extermly kind and shine some light on this(please :p )

It would certainly be interesting to see just how dark the game could go with an M rating plus that might actually have lightsabers function properly and dismember.

Sadly I doubt this game will have a rating above Teen like the original. Is there something between Teen and Mature in gaming? If so, they could try to take a cue from Ep3 which will be PG-13 as opposed to the other PG SW movies, but I doubt that too.

Interesting.  More and more planets seem to be closer to being confirmed. 

I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

As i said in another thread i think we know have 6 confirmed planets plus Peragus station.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

As i said in another thread i think we know have 6 confirmed planets plus Peragus station.

Which could be a bad thing for those of us who want to be surprised through the first play thru.

I really need to find another message board to waste my time on until I get the game. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well all the planet and main charater names where released b4 the last game. Did that take the fun out of it for you?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well all the planet and main charater names where released b4 the last game. Did that take the fun out of it for you?

I'd never read or seen any previews of the game before I played it, so EVERYTHING was brand new for me.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)