I find your lack of face disturbing!

Do you think Obsidian will create more character faces for TSL?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Obsidian will create more character faces for TSL?

• Yes
    • No
    • Give me a scanner so I can have my own face in!
    • Give me a knife! I like the old way better!
    • What the hell! Why?

I got a little tired with seeing the same faces over and over again in KOTOR and so I hope they don't skimp on the new faces for both the PC and and non joinable NPC's. This was one of the few things I disliked about KOTOR, a galaxy full of people and every one has at least a twin?!

I think a precise number would be "over 30".

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

In the Nov. Issue of Game Informer they said that they took back the fact that you could use the old faces from KOTOR in TSL. Now there are just new faces to choose for your PC. But I think they said thirty to choose from. They also said in that article that NPC's won't all look the same like in KOTOR.

If I remember correctly, it has been said that there would be more faces in the game....

That is, in fact, what they said they hoped to achieve, so that the player wouldn't come across the same dozen or so faces every planet/area they travel to.

Personally, I just hope Gluupor makes an appearance. :)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That is, in fact, what they said they hoped to achieve, so that the player wouldn't come across the same dozen or so faces every planet/area they travel to.

Personally, I just hope Gluupor makes an appearance.  :)

It is only worth it if Gluupor utters his famous line, "Gluupor Wonky". Or some equally funny variation.