9 members have voted

1. 1. Ain't he just the greatest? eh.

• yes
    • Yes.

eh? eh eh eh.

*turns to*

eheheh mwhahahaha

*spazzes*

Squire henry reckons he is a ****, Ireckon he is quite possibly the greatest thinker of the twentieth century. All comments (condusive to the growth of Morrissey's enormous ego) welcome.

Greatest thinker of the twentieth century??? :rolleyes:

Heh, I don't think you REALLY mean that! :blink:

He might be amongst the greatest mopers and whiners of the 20th century, but thinker... no.

Morrissey is kind of like Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) - constantly whining and carrying on about how the world hates him and everything is oh-so-horrible and his life is full of woe, while having a massively successful career, buckets of money, fame, prestige..

'Tis all a wee bit much to take, really.

newlogo.gif

I liked the Smiths, but never really got into Morrissey's solo stuff, seemed a bit too cheese-laden. He was the heart-throb of dramatic gay guys and teenage girls everywhere though.

For anyone who has never heard him--imagine a depressed muppet. :)

He might be amongst the greatest mopers and whiners of the 20th century, but thinker... no.

Morrissey is kind of like Trent Reznor (Nine Inch Nails) - constantly whining and carrying on about how the world hates him and everything is oh-so-horrible and his life is full of woe, while having a massively successful career, buckets of money, fame, prestige..

'Tis all a wee bit much to take, really.

That greatest thinker comment WAS a joke, ya know :(

Also, I disagree, tnot all of his songs are about him, per se. anmd jsut because he is famous means he never was not famous? No, see his songs are good, and funny. Writing him off as you do is silly.

No matter where you post it dark, the result will be the same. morrisey = suxxorz.

Not suxx0rz. Not suxx0rz by any means. Though I admit his stuff can be a bit of an aquired taste. It's just that I get ever so annoyed at these people heralding him as Christ Jesus returned to earth, and the best thing since bread-slicing cyborgs. (And for the record, there is nothing better than cyborgs.*)

Morrissey does have some good stuff, and even if you don't like it, most people will agree that he at least has more talent than most of the stuff the kids listen to today. But anyone who doesn't think Morrissey has his flaws is... well... a little bit too much of a fanperson for my tastes.

*Except for cyborg ninjas, of course.