Space combat in KOTOR2?

I thought the Space combat in KOTOR was to simple, has anyone heard any news about space combat in KOTOR2? will there be any? i prefered the millenium falcon combat in rebel strikes two player level "Death Star escape" that was brillient, with the falcon flying and turning while you shot.

lets hope its optional this time, coz i thaught it was fun for only the first time. afterwards it became very boring... by now i must have shot my 1000 th fighter down ( since i keep replaying kotor in just about every diffierent combination you can imagine).

i prefered the millenium falcon combat in rebel strikes two player level "Death Star escape" that was brillient, with the falcon flying and turning while you shot.

Or like X wing alliance when you control the shields, the power of the weapons, the speed.... From my point of view the best flight simulation in SW universe (far better than Rogue squadron).

Yes, I didnt really like the Space Combat in the original KotOR. Taris was ok, I remarked "This is cool, space combat". Then, pretty much during every trip, I had the stupid fighter attacks and they just got annoying. I got so bored, I downloaded a mod to disable the stupid fighter attacks. I heard in KotOR II that if you do not destroy some ships, they dock with the Ebon Hawk and you will have to kill the Sith soldiers who actually invade the Ebon Hawk.