After rewatching the new TSL trailer....

After going back and rewatching the new TSL trailer numerous times, there were some interesting things that I pointed out.

1 -- About 15 seconds into the video there is a clip showing the bridge of a Republic Ship with dead bodies all over the place. Really interesting and adds more depth to the darker tone of TSL, but thats not all. Look at the upper right-hand corner of the screen. There you see a figure of what seems to be a person standing there.....your player character? If so that seems really interesting. Here is a little snib bit from the planet Dxun:

The trails are nearly overgrown, but many craters and wreckage from the Mandalorian War lie buried in the jungles... as well as the corpses of thousands of soldiers who died during the Republic

1. keira (sp?) the only person int he game thus far (outside of the guy with the mask) who wears a dark cloak with a hood.

2. the guy with the mask and red eyes could be a sith lord but I am betting on one of the dark presstige classes like say assassian

3. don't know because that type of blue robe was used for the jedi knights in KOTOR. you might have been able to pick them up off of dead people but when you saw them before you killed them they were always wearing black.

now here is a question for you to think about, why is it that in the trailer about 28 seconds into it, that the PC walks away from the manadlorians calmly???? I would think being that close to mandalorians either you would attack them or they would attack you. unless some new peace loving mandalorians have taken power since the last game.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

1. keira (sp?) the only person int he game thus far (outside of the guy with the mask) who wears a dark cloak with a hood.

2. the guy with the mask and red eyes could be a sith lord but I am betting on one of the dark presstige classes like say assassian

3. don't know because that type of blue robe was used for the jedi knights in KOTOR. you might have been able to pick them up off of dead people but when you saw them before you killed them they were always wearing black.

now here is a question for you to think about, why is it that in the trailer about 28 seconds into it, that the PC walks away from the manadlorians calmly???? I would think being that close to mandalorians either you would attack them or they would attack you. unless some new peace loving mandalorians have taken power since the last game.

Nice speculation! :lol:

I too also noticed the figure to the upper right on the ship with the dead bodies. If it is indeed our PC then hoods up! About 36 seconds in I see the PC's robe turn from regular to blue... weird. If they have the same colors from the first game then the blue and Juhani's original orange or red robe would be interesting to see.

all i thought is 'i want this game'.

i wasnt thinking '0MG!!!!1111 I C4N PUT ME^ H00D UP>, D1S 1SS S00000 AW3S0M3!@@!!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 or L00K 4T 4LL D4 ST1L3S 0F R0B3S!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

This isnt the right topic but at least people will see this:

Kreia isnt a Master Jedi

She is a washout like jolee who became a padawan and got bored of the order so just honed their skills for their own purposes.

This topic is for pointing out what everyone saw i hope...otherwise it seems rather superfilous.

Maybe their agenda just doesn't include attacking you. Canderous teamed up with you on Taris, not all Madalorians live out their lives as mindless killing machines.

Maybe a side-quest?

Kreia isnt a Master Jedi

She is a washout like jolee who became a padawan and got bored of the order so just honed their skills for their own purposes.

This topic is for pointing out what everyone saw i hope...otherwise it seems rather superfilous.

Kreia is the girl in blue attacking the dark red masked dude on my desktop? ;)

Ambrosia3.gif

;) I agree about the masked guy being an assassin. If you watched the KotOR 2 walkthrough trailer, you'll notice there are two of them standing next to a sith master. ;)

In the trailer it looks like your character is fighting about 3 of the black 'assasians',

not just one. It was announced there are 3 sith lords- we know Sion and the skull masked guy, that makes one more to go (they may also have apprentices though)

It looks like there will be many of the assasians after the character. It would be good if you could pick up the armour and use it after you kill one of them. They remind me of the shadow troopers from 'jedi outcast'.

2: Are you talking about the ashy grey guy? I had the impression that was sion, with his one milky eye. If not, well... I'm not sure what you're talking about.

3: I agree, It looks like the blue robes from the first game. I think I saw the black robes from the first game as well.

1: For a moment I was thinking, "Hey, maybe that's why your character was exiled," but it's unlikely they'd model it in such detail, unless for some reason they have a dream, a sort of flashback.

Kreia isnt a Master Jedi

Kreia is the girl in blue attacking the dark red masked dude on my desktop? ;)

thats the NPC that people are calling atris keria is the one you see in the trailer with her hood up... you know the old one.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Wow. This thread is great! It reminds me that I actually do have a life that I don't spend watching and analyzing every frame in a trailer for a soon to be released computer game. Thanks!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

After watching the trailer a couple times, I agree. Just before the cut where that single guy takes his quick slash, the PC is shown fighting several similar characters in the same room.

Wow. This thread is great! It reminds me that I actually do have a life that I don't spend watching and analyzing every frame in a trailer for a soon to be released computer game. Thanks!

But you do spend time reading threads and making comments about a post thats discussing what happens in a trailer for a soon to be released game? :huh:

Maybe their agenda just doesn't include attacking you. Canderous teamed up with you on Taris, not all Madalorians live out their lives as mindless killing machines.

Maybe a side-quest?

I like Canderous, but the correction is not all Mandalorians like to be brainless killing machines.

yet have time to make over 700 posts on the internet :huh:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I haven't come out of the closet about being a Star Wars geek yet. I'm afraid I'll be shunned by my friends & family. :p