New screen shots

I've just had a closer look and they have republic soldiers in them like in Zelka's factility in Upper City Taris!!!

Faith! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Hmm, I wonder one thing: Is the woman in picture number 2 a new character, or perhaps just a female version of the main chara..? ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I think it will be a possible PC but if your a jedi, why the blaster?

Faith! ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think it will be a possible PC but if your a jedi, why the blaster?

Well, perhaps we wants to sue it? ;D. As far as I know, the devs haven't made it impossible for our character to use blasters, so why not? After all, some people might feel that it's more fun to use something else than a lightsaber.. ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I know, i was just tryin to stimulate conversation!

Those pics seem to have really high contrast or exaggerated colours. The Ebon Hawk's changed colour scheme is interesting, the red and white may reflect the ship's status. Diplomatic vessels in star wars have a red colour scheme (see the blockade runner in A new hope, the vessel obi wan and qui gon arrive at naboo on in ep1 and the Jedi fighter in ep2).

Just speculation. Might just be odd lighting or screen capture settings.

Yes the colours do look bolder.

but that could be due to where it is!

Thats what i mentioned earlier!

Exactly why I said it, because it's already been stated and doesn't contribute to the discussion...I think Revan had it repainted as more of a Republic ship, either to show his side, or to trick the Republic.... :p

Exactly why I said it, because it's already been stated and doesn't contribute to the discussion...I think Revan had it repainted as more of a Republic ship, either to show his side, or to trick the Republic.... :huh:

Your so smart! :p

Exactly why I said it, because it's already been stated and doesn't contribute to the discussion...I think Revan had it repainted as more of a Republic ship, either to show his side, or to trick the Republic.... :rolleyes:

Your so smart! :)

Thanks for the compliment, but are you going to contribute or not?

What if it's someone who was under Revan and escaped with his ship, did modifications on it, like the paint job....trying to escape with his life?

Exactly why I said it, because it's already been stated and doesn't contribute to the discussion...I think Revan had it repainted as more of a Republic ship, either to show his side, or to trick the Republic.... :rolleyes:

Your so smart! :)

What if it's someone who was under Revan and escaped with his ship, did modifications on it, like the paint job....trying to escape with his life?

Changing the colour from orange/red to red is hardly a major make over!

Revan catches up to them and says 'you stole my ship'

Thief says 'this isn't yours, the paint is a slightly different colour'

Revan 'sorry, my mistake!'.

Yeah right!

I think the colours have been exagerated on that set of screen shots. In all the others the Ebon Hawk is the same colour as before.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Yeah right!

Really! Wow!

Maybe there are more than one! I doubt the first owner built it from scratch! How could Revan catch up to them when he is dead! Or caught up in something more important! I know if I was being hunted by the sith or about to be captured by the jedi, or being plotted against by the sith, I wouldn't care where my ship was!

Yeah right!

Really! Wow!

Maybe there are more than one! I doubt the first owner built it from scratch! How could Revan catch up to them when he is dead! Or caught up in something more important! I know if I was being hunted by the sith or about to be captured by the jedi, or being plotted against by the sith, I wouldn't care where my ship was!

My point was it was hardly much of a change. It is going to fool people into thinking it is another ship! :rolleyes:

Really! Wow!

My point was it was hardly much of a change. It is going to fool people into thinking it is another ship! :rolleyes:

Oh, okay! :)

Of course it's the lighting! We just need something to speculate! Isn't that okay! Plus, I like the colors!

Things must be desperate if we are down to speculating on the ebon hawk being a slightly different colour! :rolleyes:

Come on devs give us something new to talk about! :rolleyes:

Exactly why I said it, because it's already been stated and doesn't contribute to the discussion...I think Revan had it repainted as more of a Republic ship, either to show his side, or to trick the Republic.... ;)

Your so smart! ;)

Maybe somebody stole it or Revan sold it, they did a paint job fixed a couple system porblems or something and somebody bought it. They are running from somebody prehaps the law or sith and they end up on the asteriod. You kill them, in a battle and take their ship or something.

Evolutionary Development

Why is Darth Nole talking to himself?

Maybe somebody stole it or Revan sold it, they did a paint job fixed a couple system porblems or something and somebody bought it. They are running from somebody prehaps the law or sith and they end up on the asteriod. You kill them, in a battle and take their ship or something.

Sounds fine to me, but maybe they were intercepted by the Sith, escaped by a pod and plotted a course for the hawk to Peragus....to throw them off, they didn't know about the escape and think that you are the one that was in the Hawk....or maybe it was Kreia...

It does look that way but my reply went in just b4 Darth Nole's, so i think his second post was a rely to mine.