New screen shots

There are two in these lots i have seen but the first 3 and the last one are new for me! From the first and last screen shots it looks like u get to take part in a space battle!

New Sceen Shots

If you have already seen them, then sorry but dont bother to post here telling me so!

Faith! ;)

edit: sorry forgot the link!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Nice! :) Thanks for the link ;)

What do u think to taking the Hawk into battle? I wonder how it is gonna be done? Using cuts scenes or the turret game? Or both?

Faith! :)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

That

Looked nice :p. But I wonder about that first screenshot.. Is it a soon-to-be battle between the Sith and the Republic, or is it merely... space traffic?

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Kreia=mentor?

Oh no, I thought they learned from the first game that WE want to be the mentor and not the other way around.

It might work both ways; we'l have her as our mentor until we're completely reconneted to the Force. After that, if our level is high enough, we can take an apparentice of our own :p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Like Kyle Katarn.

Probably, althrough if you're refering to Outcast, I've not much of a clue of what you mean since I neve rpalyed Outcast :unsure:. But I don't think having Kreia as our mentor will last too long; since our main chara was originally a Jedi, he should have some knowledge oft he Force and such already, meaning that we probably won't be bossed around by Kreia for any longer than it takes to reconnet to the force.

Looked nice :unsure:. But I wonder about that first screenshot.. Is it a soon-to-be battle between the Sith and the Republic, or is it merely... space traffic?

First off: very nice pics great to finally see some of the planet approches for the Ebon Hawk anyway all those ships in the vacinity probably mean that that planet in Onderon. Because I read somwhere that planet would in the midst of a blockade because of some rebellion/civil unrest that's happennign on the planet.

devs? what u think ;-)

First off: very nice pics great to finally see some of the planet approches for the Ebon Hawk anyway all those ships in the vacinity probably mean that that planet in Onderon. Because I read somwhere that planet would in the midst of a blockade because of some rebellion/civil unrest that's happennign on the planet.

devs? what u think ;-)

The devs will probably not say much on this, althrough they may or may not confirm it.

A blockade, huh? sounds like a second Taris to me then... <_<.

First off: very nice pics great to finally see some of the planet approches  for the Ebon Hawk anyway all those ships  in the vacinity probably mean that that planet in Onderon. Because I read somwhere that planet would in the midst of a blockade because of some rebellion/civil unrest that's happennign on the planet.

devs? what u think ;-)

The devs will probably not say much on this, althrough they may or may not confirm it.

A blockade, huh? sounds like a second Taris to me then... <_<.

If you look at the last screen shot, the duros is saying something about a battle!

Faith! :unsure:

If you look at the last screen shot, the duros is saying something about a battle!

True, but it doesn't necressiary mean that it's conneted to the first picture.

May not but it is quite likely.

True, but it doesn't necressiary mean that it's conneted to the first picture.

True It could be Onderon Duxn or Dantooine

speaking of planets, you guys watched the trailer.... what do you think that planet with the red hazy backround is? The one with the ebon hawk parked & the jedi on the landing platform?

It could be one of the unaanouced planets but it could also be dantooine.

We probably wont know until the game is release or the devs see fit to give us more info.

Thanks for the pics!

No probs. ;)

Yes, me too. At fisrt i thought i had seen the one of Kreia but on closer inspection i think it is a new one. Look at the tanks behind her it looks like there are bodies in them!

Faith! ;)

Yes, me too. At fisrt i thought i had seen the one of Kreia but on closer inspection i think it is a new one. Look at the tanks behind her it looks like there are bodies in them!

Faith! ;)

Yeah, they kind of remind me of the holding chambers that you found people imprisoned in in various areas during KOTOR.