New Sith Lord = Darth Cheney?

Not to get too political, but I had to say it...

Is it just me, or has it occurred to anyone else that VP **** Cheney kind of looks like a Sith Lord?

He has this grimace and "Don't screw with me" look on his face that is actually rather terrifying. I could easily him as the sort to throw around Force Choke and Force Lightning, if such things existed of course.

If Obsidian wanted concept art for a Sith Lord boss, then I think it's right there.

MadMalachi

I'm sorry about that, the word filter does not seem to allow the common nickname for "Richard" that is the moniker of the current US Vice President...

I was watching the Vice Presidential debate on Tuesday, and it occurred to me that Cheney seems like the sort who could fling Lightning with the best of 'em. In his look and demeanor.

That's all. I just wondered if anyone else had made the same observation.

ME NO LIKE CHENEY!m dont like kerry either.

Politicians, kill em all and and let godsort 'em out.

the people should rule by councle. not by leaders elected by polls, since they never keep their word at any point they often cause more problems than their worth.

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

Don't get me started on the Bush/monkey comparison... ;)

spesking of bush

one time this guy was walking out of a hospital with a shirt that said texas grown dope on it, the image had a mariguanna plant on it with a pic of g.w. bush on it.

anda what does this have to do with kotor II ?

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

the people should rule by councle. not by leaders elected by polls, since they never keep their word at any point they often cause more problems than their worth.

Even so, you have to respect Kerry's war record, as he truly was a hero for this nation.

manthing2.jpg

Well, I dont really want to get too political but I have to agree that Cheney has that kind of look to him. Also, in one of the Q&A sessions in the House of Reps., Cheney was asked a question from a Senator about the whole Haliburton and Iraq issue and he told him to f*** off meaning you really dont want to mess with him.

P.S. Later he was quoted as saying that he felt better that he said it...

Even so, you have to respect Kerry's war record, as he truly was a hero for this nation.

Now, I am not an American (I'm an Indian and Canadian citizen, just ignore that dude from North Bay, he's an idiot) however, I don't think that you can say Kerry was a hero for the country because he served in Vietnam. Being a hero is not going out to kill VietCong. Secondly, many people do not support Kerry because he actually protested against Vietnam after the war was over and was accused of critcising his country. Thats a pretty stupid thing to be accused for if you ask me since to win an election, you must speak out against the other party to show why you are better... Third, just because you are a great soldier does not mean you are a great leader, he is unclear on a lot of issues such as Iraq however, overall, I dont really care about the election since I'm not a US citizen.

Secondly, many people do not support Kerry because he actually protested against Vietnam after the war was over and was accused of critcising his country. Thats a pretty stupid thing to be accused for if you ask me since to win an election, you must speak out against the other party to show why you are better...

Not to mention back then he faked throwing away the medals he got from his actions in Nam out of protest, while in reality he kept them. Hypocrisy all over. :)

Both candidates are morons. I can't believe they actually made it this far in politics. Says a lot about American voters I suppose...

Secondly, many people do not support Kerry because he actually protested against Vietnam after the war was over and was accused of critcising his country. Thats a pretty stupid thing to be accused for if you ask me since to win an election, you must speak out against the other party to show why you are better...

Not to mention back then he faked throwing away the medals he got from his actions in Nam out of protest, while in reality he kept them. Hypocrisy all over. :)

Both candidates are morons. I can't believe they actually made it this far in politics. Says a lot about American voters I suppose...

That doesn't lessen the fact that he got a Bronze Star, Silver Star, and 3 Purple Hearts in the first place though... <_<

manthing2.jpg

Well woohoo... He fought in a pointless war. Big effin' deal. He shouldn't have even been there in the first place.

And he shouldn't "reject" those medals if he's planning to keep 'em anyway. That's just bullcrap.

For God's sake man, as the guy was about to graduate from Yale, he volunteered to serve in Vietnam. That's called honor and duty for your country. Before you slag someone off, first consider if you would do the same if you were in his shoes. Probably not. :rolleyes:

It's not his fault the lives of his fellow soldiers were put at risk because some leaders in Washington were making bad decisions. <_<

manthing2.jpg

For God's sake man, as the guy was about to graduate from Yale, he volunteered to serve in Vietnam.  That's called honor and duty for your country.  Before you slag someone off, first consider if you would do the same if you were in his shoes.  Probably not.  :rolleyes:

Indeed I would not. I wouldn't go risk my life and terrorrize innocent civilians simply because my country's leaders decided that I should.

Honor and duty for your country, bwahaha yeah right. Patriottism is one the most pathetic things in the world, and has been the cause of too many wars. Just because you were born in one place and not another doesn't mean you owe that place anything, especially not its leaders.

To say it in the words of Yoda: war does not make one great. A hippy would've been a better candidate than those two idiots... But I guess they fit the American president line-up perfectly.

Not to get too political, but I had to say it...

Is it just me, or has it occurred to anyone else that VP **** Cheney kind of looks like a Sith Lord? 

He has this grimace and "Don't screw with me" look on his face that is actually rather terrifying.  I could easily him as the sort to throw around Force Choke and Force Lightning, if such things existed of course. 

If Obsidian wanted concept art for a Sith Lord boss, then I think it's right there.

MadMalachi

That would be so funny, even though i support Bush.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

:angry: DONT MAKE FUN OF BUSH OR CHENEY, SERIOUSLY!

MAKE FUN OF KERRY AND EDWARDS  :lol:

Puppet Corperation persents Kerry and Edwards making decisions!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf