1 thing about kotor i was a little dissapointed with was smuggling.. lol.. After playin Morrowind and being spoiled for such openendness, when I heard 'smggle etcetc' in kotor I figured I could be a smugller for a while.. lol..

I dunno how valid it is to kotor II story.. But I would like to smuggle some stuff! lol. Be in a crime syndicate for my DS character B)

Ambrosia3.gif

1 thing about kotor i was a little dissapointed with was smuggling.. lol.. After playin Morrowind and being spoiled for such openendness, when I heard 'smggle etcetc' in kotor I figured I could be a smugller for a while.. lol..

I dunno how valid it is to kotor II story.. But I would like to smuggle some stuff! lol. Be in a crime syndicate for my DS character B)

Yes could be fun! You could have ur ship boarded and you have to fight them off!

Faith! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well, in KOTOR 1 you did a few smuggling-like missions, but nothing you could do regulary or anything like that. It'd be interesting if it could be like that...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I think there was 1 or 2 "smuggling" missions in KOTOR 1, but they weren't really smuggling, since no-one examined your cargo or attempted to stop you from transporting it. Its more a "transporting" misison.

True, true. So this time we could get boarded and try to do things like bribe, persuade ot Force Persuade the officer in charge to let us go. Or at worst fight out way past them...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

On the LS you could smuggle people through Sith space to safty, or smuggle suplies to those you need them!

On the DS you could do for your own personal gain, like Han Solo did.

But they should be more than just taking that box to Motta on Tatooine, you should have to defend urself from people who want ur cargo. Pirates maybe.

Faith! :lol:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

And so the endless wave of already discussed topics continues... :rolleyes:

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

On the LS you could smuggle people through Sith space to safty, or smuggle suplies to those you need them!

On the DS you could do for your own personal gain, like Han Solo did.

But they should be more than just taking that box to Motta on Tatooine, you should have to defend urself from people who want ur cargo. Pirates maybe.

Faith! ;)

Ya that would be sweet!

And ya I figured this would have already been discussed. But I didnt see it around, so I made it ;) lol

Ambrosia3.gif

The jedis are above smuggling. The sith can do far more better things. Play Freelancer.

Not if they are doing so to help people. Look at TPM where the jedi attempt to smuggle the queen off the planet!

Faith! ;)

The problem with the SW universe is there are so many various "occupations" that exist in it that it'd be impossible to actually make a game that incorporates every one of them.

Some people want to be smugglers. But then if that was added, others might want to be professional mercenaries. Then if that is added some people might want to be doctors (like in the MedStar duology). and so on.

For the scope of KOTOR and KOTOR:TSL, I don't think it would make too much sense allowing you to be a smuggler any more than it would make sense for them to put the option in to be a full time mercenary for hire or for them to put the option to be a full time bounty hunter.

Don't get me wrong. I would personally LOVE to be able to play the role of a smuggler, or a merc, or a bounty hunter, or even a down-on-his-luck thief. But to add all that in the context of this specific game would be a monumental undertaking to say the least.

IMO (and this is where I think Bioware/LA dropped the ball), these various other "career choices" would have been perfect for expansion packs.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Your a real sook!

I read ur last 6 or so post and u have done nothin but complain!

Neither! What about u?

stalker or a fan?

P.S. Smirking at other's ignorance is not complaining.

Sorry! :p