Which KOTOR Ending Will Be Used?

First and foremost, I'm sorry if someone's asked this already. I know that you will go through conversations early on that reflect how you played KOTOR, and that there willb minor changes according to how you respond. But which ending of KOTOR will be used? I know that logically it would be the Darkside ending because of the Jedi purge (that happens pretty often), but I can't be sure. I read the faq and it said that Revan left one year after KOTOR's events, but that doesn't say much. Could the lightside have won and things simply turned around in 5 years? Also, with the darkside ending, not many characters were left alive. In fact, wasn't it only Bastila, you, the droids, Canderous, and (possibly) Juhani (though many of us probably killed her, being dark and all). Carth was gone, Mission and Zaalbar bit the bullet, Jolee kissed the temple floor (which actually made me sad), and most likely you lost your patience with Juhani. So I don't see how they can do many cameos with that remaining cast. If Revan left, he almost certainly brought HK and Bastila with him. We know that T3 joins your party. Canderous probably signed on with the Sith as a mercenary. That leaves a maximum of two cameos (maybe one, I don't know if Juhani would stick with you on your way to the darkside with Bastila) out of 10 characters, so I'm kind of doubting that the darkside ending will be chosen. Can anyone offer any help?

I know that you will go through conversations early on that reflect how you played KOTOR, and that there willb minor changes according to how you respond. But which ending of KOTOR will be used?

You choose the ending as one of your conversation options. In other words, KOTOR's ending was whichever one you choose.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I mostly played the game DS so thats the ending i'll use, even though i'll be playing LS the first time through.

So possible cameos (from the way i usually play) would be Revan, Bastila, Canderous, the driods and Zallbar (sp?).

Faith! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Juhani could survive through the darkside ending?

No she could not.

You either killed when u first met her or in the Rakatan temple!

Faith! ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

No she could not.

Faith! :)

Not true. You can make her good again, but she may not join you.

What? ;)

:)

I think you are missing the point.

What is the point, I'm confused! ;)

What is the point, I'm confused!

I'm pretty sure if you redeemed Juhani, she comes with you no matter what, so I think Darkside ending wise she is kaput no matter what...just a matter of when.

As for which ending...as far as I'm concerned the event are based on how you answer a bunch of questions at the beginning, including what path Revan chose.

EPISODE I

The Deterioration of the Forums

It is a dark time for the FANS.

Although a new TRAILER has

recently been released, new topics of

discussion have rapidly withered;

leaving the members aimlessly

musing on effete questions.

It is about time that OBSIDIAN

releases a bit of new information

on THE MASKED GUY, or a party

member, so that the FANS do not

perish, of boredom......

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

No she could not.

Faith! :unsure:

Spoilers....

Yep, but if you go for the DS ending you end up killing her and Jolee on the Rakatan temple after joining Bastila. She can't survive a DS ending.

Yep, but if you go for the DS ending you end up killing her and Jolee on the Rakatan temple after joining Bastila. She can't survive a DS ending.

In theory, she could, if Revan and Bastila didn't check their bodies too carefully. What if one of them managed to crawl out of the Rakatan temple, mortally wounded, was found by Carth who managed to treat his/her wounds well enough for him/her to survive? A very, very unlikely scenario, but still not entirely impossible, I think.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

In theory, she could, if Revan and Bastila didn't check their bodies too carefully. What if one of them managed to crawl out of the Rakatan temple, mortally wounded, was found by Carth who managed to treat his/her wounds well enough for him/her to survive? A very, very unlikely scenario, but still not entirely impossible, I think.

As you say, unlikely!

Faith! :unsure:

Not entirely impossible, but still a bit unlikely.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I know, I said so myself, ne? ;).

But this is pure speculation and as far as speculation is concerned, few things are complettely impossible until the game is out ;).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I know, I said so myself, ne? ;).

But this is pure speculation and as far as speculation is concerned, few things are complettely impossible until the game is out :).

My bad, i forgot to this " ;) " smiley.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I did read the stickies, but I beleive that the sequel would be very different if the Sith were still using the Star Forge or not. Too much of a difference to simply program two large, different things and only add one to each game, if that makes any sense.