Was Revan The True Sith Lord?

I am sorry about the HUGE post, I am just trying to explain my theory.

I am also sorry if this has been discused before, if it has please lock this up and direct me to it.

When I first played KOTOR, I had an interesting talk with Canderous (among many B) .) he told me that the sith told the mandalorian to attack the Republic. I was wondering what sith? Who were these sith that had such sway over the Maladorens? I just assumed that these sith were leftover Krath and sith from Exar Kun. (If I

Tell me one reason why this "real" Sith Lord should need two fallen Jedi who claim the title of the Dark Lord for themselves.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

I am sorry about the HUGE post, I am just trying to explain my theory.

I am also sorry if this has been discused before, if it has please lock this up and direct me to it.

When I first played KOTOR, I had an interesting talk with Canderous (among many B) .) he told me that the sith told the mandalorian to attack the Republic. I was wondering what sith? Who were these sith that had such sway over the Maladorens? I just assumed that these sith were leftover Krath and sith from Exar Kun. (If I

Tell me one reason why this "real" Sith Lord should need two fallen Jedi who claim the title of the Dark Lord for themselves.

FOr teh same reason SIDIOUS did not show HIS face.... he wanted to bet eh puppet master and stay in teh background

I think that the MSG did not count on the fact that Revan would be captured and have his memory wiped.

Reply to Thread Starter

Very Good Theory

I too have noticed the same details and qutoes that you did to contruct your theory but I do not believe Revan would allow himself to be used as a diversion, he was a military genious and a Jedi Guardian after all. More likely he did make contact with Sith and since Sith always accepted fallen Jedi he accended their ranks till he reached the rank of Sith Lord then he, like a greedy Sith, amased most of the Sith with him and all the dark jedi minions he could find and then left the remaining Sith Lords to their fate, most likely the Sith he met in the first place did not have the ability for Hyperspace Travel so Revan had an advantage over them..........then again my theory is far fetched but I do believe the answers to all your questions will come true in KOTOR 2

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Reply to Thread Starter

Very Good Theory

I too have noticed the same details and qutoes that you did to contruct your theory but I do not believe Revan would allow himself to be used as a diversion, he was a military genious and a Jedi Guardian after all.  More likely he did make contact with Sith and since Sith always accepted fallen Jedi he accended their ranks till he reached the rank of Sith Lord then he, like a greedy Sith, amased most of the Sith with him and all the dark jedi minions he could find and then left the remaining Sith Lords to their fate, most likely the Sith he met in the first place did not have the ability for Hyperspace Travel so Revan had an advantage over them..........then again my theory is far fetched but I do believe the answers to all your questions will come true in KOTOR 2

Perhaps Revan never met these Sith. What if they led him to find the Star Maps and eventually the Star Forge without ever meeting him. And then waited for them time to strike. I do believe Revan wouldn't have taken orders from these Sith but since he probably never met them, or he might have, he would then claim the title of Dark Lord for himself because he thinks there is no one else to do so.

I think by now that its pretty obvious that at the very least Revan and Malak wasn't the only Sith Lord

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Once it was revealed that that one character was given the moniker "Darth Nihilis[t]" I assumed that after Revan's ordeal he becomes extremely pessimistic about the notions of the Force and becomes another wandering hermit akin to Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jacen Solo. Perhaps Revan discovers the Force is lacking that Force philosophy eventually repudiates itself then sets out on a self-imposed exile in order to expose the dogma and sacrosanct truths as symptoms of a defective Jedi/Sith mythos.

Done rambling, carry on.

I think by now that its pretty obvious that at the very least Revan  and Malak wasn't the only Sith Lord

Really?! I'm glad we have you here to tell us these things Laozi. :wacko:

Alway happy to help out those less gifted. :p

Sorry to overstate the obvious but from what alot of people have been saying.....

All I merely meant to say is that its pretty obvious that there were sith with more influence then Revan and Malak

And that Master D is like a stream of bat piss

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

FOr teh same reason SIDIOUS did not show HIS face.... he wanted to bet eh puppet master and stay in teh background

This is a total different thing. Sidious didn't tolerate another emperor beside him, or did he? That would also be contrary to the Sith codex. Even when he was in the background, he was the one and only Sith Lord master at this time.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

These new Sith Lords could simply have come to power in the aftermath of KOTOR. I doubt Revan would ever take orders any others. Why would he need to. He is a tactical genius, bag loads of charisma, and a great duelist.

At the very least, these new Sith Lords could simply have trained under Revan before KOTOR, and when the saw that they were the 3 most poweful Sith around after KOTOR, they saw there chance and took it in the aftermath of KOTOR.

First I am very glad so many people responded. ;)

The reason the Sith Lord would need Revan was to use him/her as a distraction. Just like the mandalorians, Revan

Thats a nice theory but you seem to forget something.

If we say to the games that Revan was DS, how the heck did those sith manage to overthorw him, since he had that Star Forge??

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Thats a nice theory but you seem to forget something.

If we say to the games that Revan was DS, how the heck did those sith manage to overthorw him, since he had that Star Forge??

I guess we will find that out in teh NEw game won't we.. besides the SIth lords coudl have infiltrated teh ship just Liek the PC did....