New Preview

Obsidian has got a new entry in its news list, titled "New Preview of KOTOR 2 Up on The Armchair Empire". The preview itself is very brief and contains nothing new, but the last sentence is the only interesting:

Keep your eyes open for the game this December on both PC and Xbox.

:unsure:

Well, believe it or not, it is claimed to be the latest info! :o

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

DEC 6!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SURE!?!?! IN NA!?!?!? Dude if your right you've just made me very happy :o and here i am waiting until dec 31st... don't lie to me man! PLLLLZ can anyone else confirm this? ME WANTEE KOTOR2!

ty so much sickboy.

Meh.  <_<

It looks like the writer of the preview got all of his information from one of IGN or Gamespot's previews and just rewrote it.

Why has Obsidian actually linked to it on their main page???

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

DEC 6!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SURE!?!?! IN NA!?!?!? Dude if your right you've just made me very happy  :o  and here i am waiting until dec 31st... don't lie to me man! PLLLLZ can anyone else confirm this? ME WANTEE KOTOR2!

ty so much sickboy.

Gamestop

EB Games

Just noticed... The strategy guide for K2 is available from Gamestop from 11/30/04. I liked the background on the characters the first guide gave, but I didn't use it at all for the walkthrough. I'm so hardcore :p

The last time i bought a stategy guide was Final Fantasy VII

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya so its not true.......................................

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I see it. It's the first entry in the main page.

If you still can't see it, here's the link to the preview:

http://www.armchairempire.com/Previews/mul...-sith-lords.htm

In the end it does claim both will come out in December but I'm certain that was just a mistake in the part of the writer of the preview. Probably saw Gamespot's Developer Interview number 2 were Mike Gallo claims both are being released simultaneously in winter and both are at the same stage of development, probably thought the Dec release date was for both.

I asked, it's bad info, disregard it.

Maybe one of the mods should remove it from the front page?

No, the rest of the interview is fine. The guy just didn't get the new release date memo.

....but I can see how posting a conflicting release date on your frontpage could cause a problem

Unless Obsidian have a problem (a bug, or something) then we PC and international Xbox ppl should see KOTOR2 by January or February.

Patience; must... resist... urge... to... use...whip...on...devs..to...get...game..early.

Later...means...better! (Not to late though Feb at latest)