Jade Empire vs. The Sith Lords

I wonder which game will have better graphics. On Gamebanshee I've found this information:

BioWare boasts that Jade Empire

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I wonder which game will have better graphics. On Gamebanshee I've found this information:

BioWare boasts that Jade Empire

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

If you've seeens creenshots and/or video of Jade Empire; you'd know there is no doubt that JE crushes KOTOR and because of that most likely KOTOR2 as well. Not really Obsidian's fualt other than them using "old" tech. LOL

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

KOTOR 2's graphics are pretty much the same so far as the original, and Jade Empire's graphics are deffinately a step up. I've watched many videos of both games and Empire takes the cake graphically, it and Kotor 2 are my top games right now.

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Jade Empires graphics aren't that great, I for one definetly hope that KOTOR 2 has better graphics.

P.S: X-Box sucks.

You know alot of people can't spend 500 dollars every year to upgrade their computer

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Jade Empires graphics aren't that great, I for one definetly hope that KOTOR 2 has better graphics.

You know alot of people can't spend 500 dollars every year to upgrade their computer

He's right, and the XBOX doesn't suck, the PS2 sucks (its the suckiest one of them all!)

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

He's right, and the XBOX doesn't suck, the PS2 sucks (its the suckiest one of them all!)

Well you realy can't compare PS2 and Xbox to gamecube because nitendo aims towards young kids.............but PS2 is slow and when we share games with PS2 gamers than the graphics look like crap.(unlike when consoles and PCs share games, the PC will still get better graphics.

"the PS2 sucks (its the suckiest one of them all!) "

No. And, stop trolling.

It's not trolling, it's the truth

"X-Box sucks."

That explains why your opinion is so wrong it's funny.

It's not too late to turn away from the darkside(consoles) and return to the lightside(computers).

BTW -> I own an X-Box and therefore know for a fact that it's a piece of junk.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

The XBOX is the best console out.

But I also have a computer so that I can get PC only things, or pick up games that come out on both earlier than everyone else

Like KOTOR 2 for example

"X-Box sucks."

That explains why your opinion is so wrong it's funny.

It's not too late to turn away from the darkside(consoles) and return to the lightside(computers).

BTW -> I own an X-Box and therefore know for a fact that it's a piece of junk.

I'm 13, i too young too get a job and i still would upgrade my computer every year and enyway I hate the keyboard and mouse, i like the feel of the controller.

But I also have a computer so that I can get PC only things, or pick up games that come out on both earlier than everyone else

Like KOTOR 2 for example

All consoles are Junk. And you won't be getting the game any earlier if you're outside U.S.A (the international release date is the same for X-Box and PC).

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Like KOTOR 2 for example

All consoles are Junk. And you won't be getting the game any earlier if you're outside U.S.A (the international release date is the same for X-Box and PC).

So i live in the US

So i live in the US

My condolence.

And i also stated that i'm a poor sad soul of the age of 13 who can't get a job so i have to do chores for less than minimull wage(srry about the spelling)

I do live in the us, and I'll have played (and beaten) KOTOR 2 many times over by the time you PC junkies have it :lol:

Which is why I won't be getting the game.  People like you will be putting spoilers all over and nothing is worse than a spoiled game.

don't worry about spoilers from me, I usually disapear from the game forum once i have the game.