Let Our Apprentices Be A Different Race

props on the avatar btw... i just caught it today.

Who's? Mine?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think he meant Ghost's token Yoda...

Oh, yeah. I like that one too!

But he did not indicate who he was talkin about. Thats why i asked, i didn't think he was complimenting me.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Well time for me to go home and watch the tele ol chaps. Cherio!

BYE BYE! <_< :p

props on the avatar btw... i just caught it today.

Who's? Mine?

whose.

Who's is short for who is.

Tell your English she's fired for incompetence.

Yeah, well she was Scottish, so what do you expect!

I didn't last long on your quote list.

PS urs ain't perfect!

I found Ferret to be funnier...but fear not, I'll use it on a rainy day, or when you piss me off again... :angry: :p j/k btw....even though it is not hard to do....

I know mine isn't perfect but hey, I don't pass it off as that..I'm just laidbcak...

I found Ferret to be funnier...but fear not, I'll use it on a rainy day, or when you piss me off again... :angry: :p j/k btw....even though it is not hard to do....

I know mine isn't perfect but hey, I don't pass it off as that..I'm just laidbcak...

In order for these types of discussions to be prevented, Obsidian need to put a spelling and grammar check. But it would still be an american spell checker, so no good for us brits!

there is NO difference between American grammar and British grammar.

Except for the occasional spelling difference and a few key words and....

Gotta love English, its a language of exceptions. All of you can learned it as a first language are freakin' blessed b/c its a pain in the butt!

When people argue on this site :( has anybody noticed how some people argue like they are writing either an essay or an outline for an essay. It makes such little things seem so serious.

On topic I want a non human apprentice.

i would love to have a zabrak apprentice as long as it doesnt look like that jedi zabrak in the prequels. i would love to have an apprentice but maybe the whole master-apprentice thing is that ur the apprentice. id rather have an apprentice but its possible

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

And another thing. Why has everyone been arguing lately, this is a KotOR information fourm not a schoolyard.

yes I agree. This isn't a schoolyard. So all of you under the age of 14, YOUR RIGHTS TO POST HAVE BEEN REVOKED!!

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

And another thing. Why has everyone been arguing lately, this is a KotOR information fourm not a schoolyard.

yes I agree. This isn't a schoolyard. So all of you under the age of 14, YOUR RIGHTS TO POST HAVE BEEN REVOKED!!

Good idea....then maybe that will stop the mindless drivel...maybe not... :(

I'm afraid that does not stop me! Sorry. :)

Thought i might as well try it gets very annoying trying to read the fourms and all i get is fighing

I know it was stupid but it can be fun at times. :)