Let Our Apprentices Be A Different Race

Is English not your first language by chance?

Yes it is! I even lerned some at skool? ;)

You are even more stupid then I thought...

It's: This is a conjuction of it is, remove the second i and replace it with the " ' "

Its: This may be a hard concept for you to grasp, but this is where the English language gets confusing, this is the possessive form, not it's s you would normally think...

The decline of the western civilization....

Obviously not much.  Do me a favor.  Click on this link and tell me if all the "it's" on this page are used to mean "it is" or show possesion for the word "it".

It does not mean they are all grammatically correct as either are use commonly used! Why dont u use word and test out different sentances and which works!

edit: that is MS Word.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Obviously not much.  Do me a favor.  Click on this link and tell me if all the "it's" on this page are used to mean "it is" or show possesion for the word "it".

It does not mean they are all grammatically correct as either are use commonly used! Why dont u used word and test out different sentances and which works!

It's green.

Translation: It is green.

Its purse.

Translation: Its purse.

As if you are referring to the dog as it...

You see, every conjuction has missing parts, so when you put those parts back in, then you can tell whether or not it is right.

can't

Translation: cannot

aren't

Translation: are not

Got it?

is he REALLY still trying to argue this? Someone else please....

You go into MS Word and type "Its a beautiful day" and word will correct you and change the word to "it's". But if you type "its good" is stays the same because that is 'it is' shorterned.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

is he REALLY still trying to argue this?  Someone else please....

You go into MS Word and type "Its a beautiful day" and word will correct you and change the word to "it's". But if you type "its good" is stays the same because that is 'it is' shorterned.

Relying on something that involves Bill Gates won't get you anywhere...

is he REALLY still trying to argue this?  Someone else please....

Seriously... you are an f'n idiot. At school on Monday, in between nap time and recess be sure to ask your teacher if she can go over the conjugation rules again.

is he REALLY still trying to argue this?

Look... all smart ass comments aside... all we are trying to say here is that you are utterly and completely 100% wrong on this. There is no ammount of arguing you can do that is going to dispute the fact that you ARE wrong. And for your own sake, you are only making yourself look more and more rediculously stupid with each of your posts. Just please admit you are wrong so I don't have to go to bed worrying tonight about whether or not I will ever be unfortunate enough to be on an interstate at the same time you are.

Look... all smart ass comments aside... all we are trying to say here is that you are utterly and completely 100% wrong on this.  There is no ammount of arguing you can do that is going to dispute the fact that you ARE wrong.  And for your own sake, you are only making yourself look more and more rediculously stupid with each of your posts.  Just please admit you are wrong so I don't have to go to bed worrying tonight about whether or not I will ever be unfortunate enough to be on an interstate at the same time you are.

Well thats the problem isn't it your an american, sorry i have to appologise! I thought you were English.

Sorry my fault!

PS i'm sure this thread will be locked very soon.

What i'm saying is that Americans have little interest in how English is spoken/written correctly in England (where English comes from, in case you did not know) and change it to make it easier for yourselves! :lol:

PS dont get over excited about that comment, I'm not being serious!

Wow, everyone is correcting typos here.......

WHO CARES! we still get the damn message if you use its/it is/it's!

grow up

I wondered how long it would be before some1 made this point!

grow up

Like saying that you will shove a spoon up somebody's @ss is more mature.... :lol:

Sh!t, I breached my code! Must leave!

What code? Were you too polite? :D

Hey now it hink we all need to calm down and stop this conversation about proper english please, besides it is taking attention away from my thread named "GREATEST COLLECTION OF KOTOR2 IDEAS EVER ASSEMBLED"

I think you should all check it out and be enlightened by the great wisdom i have.

Thank you that is all

goodbye...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

grow up

Like saying that you will shove a spoon up somebody's @ss is more mature.... :lol:

No, I inferred I was leaving for good a while back, but I guess not... :p

You shall be in my quote book Sun_ Tzu!

grow up

Like saying that you will shove a spoon up somebody's @ss is more mature.... :p

No, I inferred I was leaving for good a while back, but I guess not... :)

You shall be in my quote book Sun_ Tzu!

Thanks, i think. :lol:

wow.

just wow.

if i didn't (note: combination of did not) read this with my own eyes i would have not believed it.

apparently my own grammar goes to hell just by posting in this thread :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)