Let Our Apprentices Be A Different Race

Yea already seen those! And, so!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I read it on one of these SW info web sites!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

where? which one? who/what was the source?

P.S. And! Why! Do! You! Use! An! Exclamation! Mark! At! The! End! Of! All! Of! Your! Posts!?!

A little childish, dont you think!!!!!!

How old r u?

11, 12, possibly even 13!

I have to side with aggiekevin on this one....

But seriously, ending each sentence with an exclamation mark makes you sound even more like a child, no offense intended....

Its to do with the english language. When you want to make a point (or exclaim something) you finish the sentance with a ..... yes you guessed it ..... '!'!

1) All I am asking is for you to show me where you came up with the ridiculous load of crap that Zabrak are decendents of the original sith. If you can, I will have no problem stating that I was, in fact, wrong... and I will appologize.

2) I had simply noticed that you used "!" an excessive ammout of times... to the point that it bordered becoming either annoying or comical... at this point I am still uncertain as to which.

How you can view this as childish is beyond me... but who am I to judge you. You seem to be setting a pretty clear example as to who you are without my help anyway.

With that said: I would MUCH rather you simply just show me the "SW info web site", or anywhere else for that matter, that can prove me wrong instead of us averting to a debate over my age and your intellect.

Its to do with the english language. When you want to make a point (or exclaim something) you finish the sentance with a ..... yes you guessed it ..... '!'!

But why do it in the majority of your posts? Well, don't answer that, it is your choice, and I'll stop questioning it....

Ah yes.... but what do you when you want to combine two words together to form one, such as with It + is?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes.... but what do you when you want to combine two words together to form one, such as with It + is?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You use this ' character.

1) All I am asking is for you to show me where you came up with the ridiculous load of crap that Zabrak are decendents of the original sith. If you can, I will have no problem stating that I was, in fact, wrong... and I will appologize.

2) I had simply noticed that you used "!" an excessive ammout of times... to the point that it bordered becoming either annoying or comical... at this point I am still uncertain as to which.

How you can view this as childish is beyond me... but who am I to judge you. You seem to be setting a pretty clear example as to who you are without my help anyway.

With that said: I would MUCH rather you simply just show me the "SW info web site", or anywhere else for that matter, that can prove me wrong instead of us averting to a debate over my age and your intellect.

Some people really get wound up easily!

For now i'll have to admit defeat as i cant find the site!

But do one thing for me, chill!!! Be B)

And yes i do use them alot but that is the correct form of puctuation for a sentance that is a statement. But i can get carried away some times. ;)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing it is sorted to its. Unless it refers to something that belongs to 'it', then it is it's.

Some people really get wound up easily!

For now i'll have to admit defeat as i cant find the site!

But do one thing for me, chill!!! Be B)

And yes i do use them alot but that is the correct form of puctuation for a sentance that is a statement. But i can get carried away some times. ;)

Always good I suppose to take the high road. Be the mature one. Nice to know one of us can be. Perhaps I can learn from you.

Speaking of high.... I wish i was.

If i do find that site i'll be sure to let u know. But it was ages ago!

Nothing it is sorted to its. Unless it refers to something that belongs to 'it', then it is it's.

God I hope to hell for your sake you are kidding.

Nope!

For example (refering to a car) it's paint was scratched. Or its red.

The first sentace is some thing belonging and the second sentance is an example of 'it is' being sortened.

please stop. For your sake. Please stop.

Why should i do you have a problem with English?

PS i appologise in advance if ur dyslexic.

Is English not your first language by chance?

Yes it is! I even lerned some at skool? ;)