Let Our Apprentices Be A Different Race

I think he does, but on topic, why does it have to be a different race? Could be Atris....

im not spaming, its just my friend is over here, and we both just got some ideas, no need to be rude

Ummm...he wasn't being rude... Anyway, I don't know. I'd like to be able to connect with my apprentice as much as possible.

I think he does, but on topic, why does it have to be a different race? Could be Atris....

im not spaming, its just my friend is over here, and we both just got some ideas, no need to be rude

Ummm...he wasn't being rude... Anyway, I don't know. I'd like to be able to connect with my apprentice as much as possible.

:lol: What do you mean? When I played KotOR, my pc and Juhani connected very well...but he's not her master... :ph34r:

Well, the more like you the apprentice is, the easier it would probably be to empathize with, manipulate, read (as in sense motive and sense their emotions), and stuff like that. It's alot harder to do that on people of different races (though not that much harder).

Well, the more like you the apprentice is, the easier it would probably be to empathize with, manipulate, read (as in sense motive and sense their emotions), and stuff like that. It's alot harder to do that on people of different races (though not that much harder).

Not really, but once again, why can't we have Atris?

I've already said this twice but i want my apprentice to be a Zabrak (like Darth Maul).

Faith! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'm an idiot, don't mind me.

Whatever you say....

Fine by me too. ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I've already said this twice but i want my apprentice to be a Zabrak (like Darth Maul).

Faith! ;)

ooooooo! A Zabrak would be sweet!

Thats what i thought!

Faith! ;)

The Zabrak were descended from the original Sith species.

The Zabrak were descended from the original Sith species.

well that is a load of crap if I have ever heard it

And you would know better!