TSL dark robes looks like what Anakin wears in EP3

Look at some of the latest picsk and trailers of The Sith Lords. Look at the dark robes. Their shape and everything, it looks much like what Anakin Skywalker wears in Revenge of the Sith.

anakin.jpg

47.jpg

Also the Lightside robes heavily look like the Obi-Wan Kenobi robes of Revenge of the Sith as well.

I don't know if this is just a coinincidence or if Obsidian did this on purpose but I really like that concept.

Right now the developers is trying to find ways to implement the option for you to be able to put on or take off your hood. I like that, now only if they can find a way for you to be able to take off your cloak and just wear the normal Jedi clothes, without the cap thing flapping in the back. You know, like in EP1 when Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon took off their cloaks when they were about to battle Darth Maul at the Naboo Hanger. But right now that might be too much to ask for.

i agree on how much the robes resemble anakins and obi-wans. but i dint know that they were actually trying to put in the option of hood up hood down thanx for the info im a little behind

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

The lightside robes look like all of the prequels jedi robes not just "revenge of the sith" which by the way is a horrible title for the movie.

Thank you that is all goodbye...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes similar style, except the robes are black in TSL but are lighter in ROTS.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Tyrell, your obsessed with the robes for some weird reason. Im focused mroe on the gameplay than the little extras. But your right, the robes do have a slight resemblence

[sarcastic]Okay so I created a thread that details how the DS robes in TSL resemble the Anakin robes in EP3. And in another thread I pointed out that there might be blue robes in TSL and that makes me obsessed with robes and means that I could careless about the story and gameplay aspects of the game :lol:[/sarcastic]

[smartazz]Welcome to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lord official forum. Here we discuss the latest installment in the KOTOR series, The Sith Lords. That includes pointing out things that others may have not noticed about the game. I hope you enjoy your stay. :p[/smartazz]

The lightside robes look like all of the prequels jedi robes not just "revenge of the sith" which by the way is a horrible title for the movie.

I agree the robes in TSL look like the robes in all the prequels. Especially in Ep. II where alot of the Jedi are walking around in robes and even fighting in them.

Pretty mutch all the robes i have seen are the generic robes of the jedi you cant say that you saw them in only one specific movie...

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Tyrell, your obsessed with the robes for some weird reason. Im focused mroe on the gameplay than the little extras. But your right, the robes do have a slight resemblence

Actually, I'm going to judge whether or not I like KotOR2 better than the original soley on the robes. I mean, its obviously the most important aspect of any game (especially a Jedi game). ;)

anybody else notice the resemblence in the face of the character in tyrell's picture to lukes face ? maybe im hallucinating (sp)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

anybody else notice the resemblence in the face of the character in tyrell's picture to lukes face ? maybe im hallucinating (sp)

The picture in his signature? I don't think he looks anything like Luke ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Looks like Mon Mothma to me...

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

[sarcastic]Okay so I created a thread that details how the DS robes in TSL resemble the Anakin robes in EP3. And in another thread I pointed out that there might be blue robes in TSL and that makes me obsessed with robes and means that I could careless about the story and gameplay aspects of the game ;)[/sarcastic]

[smartazz]Welcome to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lord official forum. Here we discuss the latest installment in the KOTOR series, The Sith Lords. That includes pointing out things that others may have not noticed about the game. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)[/smartazz]

wow, talk about uncalled for. what the hell is your problem? i ment that you mention the damn robes a lot, if you took it as an insult ebcause you are so closed-minded, get a life.

[sarcastic]Okay so I created a thread that details how the DS robes in TSL resemble the Anakin robes in EP3. And in another thread I pointed out that there might be blue robes in TSL and that makes me obsessed with robes and means that I could careless about the story and gameplay aspects of the game :rolleyes:[/sarcastic]

[smartazz]Welcome to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lord official forum. Here we discuss the latest installment in the KOTOR series, The Sith Lords. That includes pointing out things that others may have not noticed about the game. I hope you enjoy your stay. :p[/smartazz]

wow, talk about uncalled for. what the hell is your problem? i ment that you mention the damn robes a lot, if you took it as an insult ebcause you are so closed-minded, get a life.

:p I don't think he has one... :ph34r:

Um bad name for a film?

Phantom Menace

Attack of the Clones

Return of the Sith ----------------->

A new hope |

The Empire Strikes back |

Return of the Jedi ----------------->

Anyone see "why" they called it that?

Um bad name for a film?

Phantom Menace

Attack of the Clones

A new hope |

Well in my opinion, the 1st and 4th titles have to do with something kind of mysterious, 2nd and 5th are based on something to do with taking action, and the 3rd and 6th have to do with the return/revenge of opposing groups. I think Lucas was following a pattern when he made episodes 1 and 2, and is continuing that in episode 3. Did that make any sense?

Does to me, although a little pridictable!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Guest Fallen Jedi

Um bad name for a film?

Phantom Menace

Attack of the Clones

A new hope |

Isn't it Revenge of the Sith?

sn't it Revenge of the Sith?

It is... And its still not the best title they could come up with.

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

[sarcastic]Okay so I created a thread that details how the DS robes in TSL resemble the Anakin robes in EP3. And in another thread I pointed out that there might be blue robes in TSL and that makes me obsessed with robes and means that I could careless about the story and gameplay aspects of the game :wacko:[/sarcastic]

[smartazz]Welcome to Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lord official forum. Here we discuss the latest installment in the KOTOR series, The Sith Lords. That includes pointing out things that others may have not noticed about the game. I hope you enjoy your stay. :blink:[/smartazz]

It was all a joke. Thats why I made those [sarcastic]/[smartazz] tags, to add more to the humor effect.

:o

sn't it Revenge of the Sith?

It is... And its still not the best title they could come up with.

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

It may not be the best title but it best fits the movie.

Everyone thought that Rise of the Empire would be the best title. True, but that isn't what EP3 is about. The Empire is only created in EP3, it doesn't actually "Rise" until like years after when the Empire is actually enforced.

Revenge of the Sith is what EP3 is about. Hell the Sith getting their revenge dates all the way back to The Phantom Menace. Remember this line by Darth Maul to Darth Sidious...."Atlastt we'll reveal ourselves to the Jedi, and atlast we'll have our revenge". That is the whole motive of the PT, Palpatine wants to get rid of the Jedi. He thought that Maul would do the job but didn't. So we was behind the creation of the Clone War in which many Jedi died in. Then in EP3 we know the Jedi Purge by Anakin Skywalker begins.

He thought that Maul would do the job but didn't.

I always thought that he didnt want maul to kill the jedi but the naboo crisis was all apart of his plan to get himself elected chancelor of the entire senate and didnt really think Maul was going to finish off the jedi.

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

He thought that Maul would do the job but didn't.

I always thought that he didnt want maul to kill the jedi but the naboo crisis was all apart of his plan to get himself elected chancelor of the entire senate and didnt really think Maul was going to finish off the jedi.

Thank you that is all

Goodbye...

If you read one of the pre-EP1 books about Darth Maul you'll know. I can't remember the name of it but it was a Darth Maul EU based novel. In it, it discribed how Darth Sidious recruited Maul for one reason....to destroy the Jedi. Palpatine (Darth Sidious) had a plan from beginning, to take over the Galaxy. It all started in EP1 when he was elected Chancellor. Then EP2 when he created the Clone War and gave himself emergency powers. Then in EP3 when he refuses to give up these powers and declares himself Emperor, hence creating the Empire.

He had thins plan from the beginning, but he knew the Jedi would be a great threat and would hinder his plan. So thats why he wanted the Jedi to be killed.

"Kill them......all of them" -- Darth Sidious EP1