Let The Apprentices.............(EVERYONEREADTHIS)

Let our apprentices become ansi, and they waan't to do something. For example you come across some people who need help, and you are evil. "Please help us sir, those men over there took our money". OURCHARACTER"I think ill kill you instead"." For what we didn't do anything".OURCHARACTER"Oh yes you did, trying to tell on a Sith, if you havent notice im a Sith". "Please sir im sorry i i i i didn't mean it". OURCHARACTERSAPPRENTICE"Oh please master let me kill these pethitic ingrates".

Now you can say yes, or you can say no i will

now wouldn't that be cool, if you could watch the cut scene of him killing them, and you could say to yourself, im so happy he is growing up :lol:

but that brings this up, your apprentice wouldn't say hat if you tought him good things, so you can teach your apprentice, and you can watch him grow into a good or bad person.

Let our apprentices become ansi, and they waan't to do something. For example you come across some people who need help, and you are evil. "Please help us sir, those men over there took our money". OURCHARACTER"I think ill kill you instead"." For what we didn't do anything".OURCHARACTER"Oh yes you did, trying to tell on a Sith, if you havent notice im a Sith". "Please sir im sorry i i i i didn't mean it". OURCHARACTERSAPPRENTICE"Oh please master let me kill these pethitic ingrates".

Now you can say yes, or you can say no i will

now wouldn't that be cool, if you could watch the cut scene of him killing them, and you could say to yourself, im so happy he is growing up :lol:

but that brings this up, your apprentice wouldn't say hat if you tought him good things, so you can teach your apprentice, and you can watch him grow into a good or bad person.

You're kinda sadistic, arn't ya?

I am a certified noob, little kid, and 1337 translator. ill try my best.....

Translation:

1 Am AN ID1OT!!!1 iam l0nele3 and i 4m 4 NAZ1 s0n 0f 4 'removed for being bad'

my m01mmy didsnt h0ld m3 3n0uhg s0 1 b0th3r e3very1

Just curious, but is it really that difficult to make sense? I mean, spelling errors happen when you rush a post. Improper grammar happens at times.

Either the school systems nowadays are in shambles, or people are just too lazy to read their post one time before pressing "add reply".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think the lack of grammar is the real problem which is not to say that my grammar is always perfect wot my girlfriend the English teacher keeps complaining about like but grammar is very important to clarity and people are more inclined to take time to read short well spaced paragraphs to i think;

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!