Meaner than HK-47

HK-47 was the most facinating character in all of video gamedome ever.

But time moves on since having him in the sequel would be "been there done that"

There should be either an in game scripted event for "evil player or good" Or a CGI story cutscene I'm not decided yet Where this bad ass dark metalic black chrome droid obliderates HK-47 in hand to hand droid combat and rips out his central memory core and up loads it to him self and rips off HK-47's head and adds it to his trophy room

This new Droid has free will but must obey the 3 laws of robotics until an upgrade is purchased waaay later in the game or we level up to suffciently restore his combat abilities which far surpass HK-47's

He should also wise crack after a kill like "ooh thats gonna hurt" or

after a good kill "Get up so I can kill you again"

He should just be a droid that HK-47 scared to death of period.

HK-47 was the most facinating character in all of video gamedome ever.

But time moves on since having him in the sequel would be "been there done that"

There should be either an in game scripted event for "evil player or good" Or a CGI story cutscene I'm not decided yet Where this bad ass dark metalic black chrome droid obliderates HK-47 in hand to hand droid combat and rips out his central memory core and up loads it to him self and rips off HK-47's head and adds it to his trophy room

This new Droid has free will but must obey the 3 laws of robotics until an upgrade is purchased waaay later in the game or we level up to suffciently restore his combat abilities which far surpass HK-47's

He should also wise crack after a kill like "ooh thats gonna hurt" or

after a good kill "Get up so I can kill you again"

He should just be a droid that HK-47 scared to death of period.

yea, but i didn't like how you didn't really get to know him till the end

AHHHHHHHHHh 3 new threads by the same person!!! BRAIN OVERLOADING. Self-destruction beginning...wait, that would do the world a favor and I couldn't let that happen.

Anyway, I'm glad someone agrees with me bringing HK (and many other old characters) back is not such a good idea. Oh, and T3 is one of the new droids just incase you guys didn't know. So that leaves 1 droid left. Anyone consider the "armored" person might not be in armor but a droid?