Meaner than HK-47

;) You can't be ignorant and stupid at the same time. <_<

Your obviously an exception to that rule...

One is worse than the other.

Really? Didn't know that.... <_< ;)

Btw, I don't remeber saying never mind...was it just one of my random smileys? :) The one that looks like :ph34r: ? I never really paid attention to what they mean...

I never said you did, f*cktard...I said nevermind because I wasn't going to explain further, since obviously you think you know everything... <_<

Ps: :) Being ignorant isn't as bad as you think.... you can even learn a thing or two from being it... ;)

Keep telling yourself that....

:) You really are mature, you know that Wheelman? Arguing with a child. You must feel so proud for trying to degrade me like that. <_< . And I don't think I know every thing. You'll notice that I even admitted that in way, I am ignorant. Don't tell me about my personallity unless you know me. And you don't. So stop making assumptions about me based on some random posts on a random forum. You can't judge someone until you judge yourself. ;) And besides, stop taking my posts so seriously, as they aren't ment to be. :)

S i started my day as any other would by coming to the great forums at obsidian ent.com and i decided to check in on the latest news and information on the sequel to last years best seller. When I got to the forums iI noticed a thread named "meaner than hk" so I decided I would check it out and see what the creator of this thread wanted to babble on about. As I began to read I was already horrified and stupified by the bluntly idiotic post but as I began to read more and more into the thread tono ones great surprise it got progressively worse and worse as the page number went up and up. This is just my way of saying this is a stupid thread. ;)

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

S i started my day as any other would by coming to the great forums at obsidian ent.com and i decided to check in on the latest news and information on the sequel to last years best seller. When I got to the forums iI noticed a thread named "meaner than hk" so I decided I would check it out and see what the creator of this thread wanted to babble on about. As I began to read I was already horrified and stupified by the bluntly idiotic post but as I began to read more and more into the thread tono ones great surprise it got progressively worse and worse as the page number went up and up. This is just my way of saying this is a stupid thread. ;)

Nice spamming! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Nice spamming! 

Thank you I try my best...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Nice spamming!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You really are mature, you know that Wheelman?

Really? I didn't think I was...I guess your assuming things now huh?

Arguing with a child.

My analysis was correct...

You must feel so proud for trying to degrade me like that.

Yes, I do, but you brought it upon yourself...

And I don't think I know every thing.

Then why do you criticize other people when you misunderstand them...

Don't tell me about my personallity unless you know me.

Why can't I tell you your ignorant when you say you are ignorant? Sounds stupid to me...

You can't judge someone until you judge yourself.

Already done that...

And besides, stop taking my posts so seriously, as they aren't ment to be.

Nice cop-out...

S i started my day as any other would by coming to the great forums at obsidian ent.com and i decided to check in on the latest news and information on the sequel to last years best seller. When I got to the forums iI noticed a thread named "meaner than hk" so I decided I would check it out and see what the creator of this thread wanted to babble on about. As I began to read I was already horrified and stupified by the bluntly idiotic post but as I began to read more and more into the thread tono ones great surprise it got progressively worse and worse as the page number went up and up. This is just my way of saying this is a stupid thread.

Of course everything has gone to hell, it went to hell with the "Do you want to pole Bastila" thread.... :):p

Arguing with a child.

Why can't I tell you your ignorant when you say you are ignorant? Sounds stupid to me...

Already done that...

Nice cop-out...

S i started my day as any other would by coming to the great forums at obsidian ent.com and i decided to check in on the latest news and information on the sequel to last years best seller. When I got to the forums iI noticed a thread named "meaner than hk" so I decided I would check it out and see what the creator of this thread wanted to babble on about. As I began to read I was already horrified and stupified by the bluntly idiotic post but as I began to read more and more into the thread tono ones great surprise it got progressively worse and worse as the page number went up and up. This is just my way of saying this is a stupid thread.

Of course everything has gone to hell, it went to hell with the "Do you want to pole Bastila" thread.... :):p

Is there any need for this?

Is there any need for this or any of the other stupid thread currently curculating on this site? No there is no need for it but that doesnt mean it is going to stop.

No, but why not? Is there any need for your question?

Yes but i bet it took you longer to do urs though! :)

Arguing with a child.

Already done that...

Nice cop-out...

Of course everything has gone to hell, it went to hell with the "Do you want to pole Bastila" thread.... :p:p

:angry: Do you honestly think that it's fun to argue with me? You obviously do because if you paid any attention to what I just said, you should know by now that I don't want to argue with you. :angry: So go ahead and criticize my posts as much as you want, you won't be getting any responses from me... :) So get angry and use as many sware words as you want but it will only prove how low you've stooped... :ph34r:

:angry: Do you honestly think that it's fun to argue with me?
No...but it's not really arguing anyway because you don't really know what you are talking about so....
You obviously do because if you paid any attention to what I just said, you should know by now that I don't want to argue with you.

i quite liked this idea even if no-one else seemed to. although im a little dubious about some of the example humour lines you gifted this evil black nemesis-bot with. 1-liner comedy characters tend to annoy me.

i think this bot should actually be the ultimate baddie. or his evil little sidekick. a droid baddie could make for an interesting change. and i guess he'd also be immune to jedi mind-mummery since he's all robotic like.

i quite liked this idea even if no-one else seemed to. although im a little dubious about some of the example humour lines you gifted this evil black nemesis-bot with. 1-liner comedy characters tend to annoy me.

i think this bot should actually be the ultimate baddie. or his evil little sidekick. a droid baddie could make for an interesting change. and i guess he'd also be immune to jedi mind-mummery since he's all robotic like.

All droids are immune to jedi mind "mummery" since they don't have brains. Stupid organic meatbag...j/k...