Meaner than HK-47

HK-47 was the most facinating character in all of video gamedome ever.

But time moves on since having him in the sequel would be "been there done that"

There should be either an in game scripted event for "evil player or good" Or a CGI story cutscene I'm not decided yet Where this bad ass dark metalic black chrome droid obliderates HK-47 in hand to hand droid combat and rips out his central memory core and up loads it to him self and rips off HK-47's head and adds it to his trophy room

This new Droid has free will but must obey the 3 laws of robotics until an upgrade is purchased waaay later in the game or we level up to suffciently restore his combat abilities which far surpass HK-47's

But time moves on since having him in the sequel would be "been there done that"

There should be either an in game scripted event for "evil player or good" Or a CGI story cutscene I'm not decided yet Where this bad ass dark metalic black chrome droid obliderates HK-47 in hand to hand droid combat and rips out his central memory core and up loads it to him self and rips off HK-47's head and adds it to his trophy room

This new Droid has free will but must obey the 3 laws of robotics until an upgrade is purchased waaay later in the game or we level up to suffciently restore his combat abilities which far surpass HK-47's

Done. The Designers will get right on it.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

The droid shoild also be more sarcastic than HK-47 and kinda like an assasian comedian like after a succesful kill he wisse craks like "dam thats gonna hurt"

"or should I have warned him before slicing him in 2"

"or after gutting some poor guard" "clean up on isle 2"

He should be a droid that even HK-47 is scared of.

I would also like a really brutal looking war-droid instead of that sissy HK-47. But make him cry whenever he has to harm something! And make him grow flowers whenever he has some free time and cuddle puppies and sugar and spice and everything nice.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I would also like a really brutal looking war-droid instead of that sissy HK-47. But make him cry whenever he has to harm something! And make him grow flowers whenever he has some free time and cuddle puppies and sugar and spice and everything nice.

Pansy

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Pansy

For the first time... I agree <_<

There should be either an in game scripted event for "evil player or good" Or a CGI story cutscene  I'm not decided yet  Where this bad ass dark metalic black chrome droid obliderates HK-47 in hand to hand droid combat and rips out his central memory core and up loads it to him self and rips off HK-47's head and adds it to his trophy room

Done. The Designers will get right on it.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

says who?

Yea, seriously. I would go more the route of Dak'kon from Planescape: Torment.

Although, pretty much all of the NPC party members from Torment were freakin' awesome.

Stupidest. Idea. Ever.

But seriously, why not have another robot beat up HK, HK retreats until he is safe, learns the way of the samura-droids, acquires "japanese steel", then whoops the other bot's a$$...

Pansy

Uh.. no, wait! I meant.. he would be growing cactii instead of flowers.. and he'd cuddle the puppies HARD! And he only uses the spice to throw into people's eyes..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

3000 AD.

Given that the events of Star Wars take place 'a long time ago', and the events of KOTOR take place several thousand years before even that, that would suggest the Star Wars galaxy will not develop droid asses for quite some time.

Wonder what the hold-up is?

No doubt, but it has also scared off a dev... :lol:

Those developers are skittish creatures. Leave out a bowl of milk and he'll come back eventually.