Please Read THE BIG CHEESE "developer"

since the game allows you so much freedom. It would be nice to be able to Force attck meaning attacking an innocent person, for no good reason.

This would add great depth and realism to the game.

Also I would like to see more environmet interaction. As presvious mentioned it would be nice to be able to Slice a tree branch or shoot at bench and watch is smolder and be slighly burnt.

This would also be an amazing element to gameplay allowing for the user to dynamicaly solve puzzles by using the environment.

since the game allows you so much freedom. It would be nice to be able to Force attck meaning attacking an innocent person, for no good reason.

This would add great depth and realism to the game.

Also I would like to see more environmet interaction. As presvious mentioned it would be nice to be able to Slice a tree branch or shoot at bench and watch is smolder and be slighly burnt.

This would also be an amazing element to gameplay allowing for the user to dynamicaly solve puzzles by using the environment.

yea, but that means you can attack everyone, and there would be no one to talk too

Like Darth Bandon did in that cutscene? I dunno.. Perhaps it'd be something for tuggish players, but not for me... :lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D