Light Sabers MUSY cast a glow

:(

I feel that it will be inexcusable if by the time the games goes gold, that when you draw the light saber out in game it must cast a glow on objects and models.

This was permisable in the first game since they had alot of work to do, In part 2 the engine is done all it needs are some upgrades.

So I speak for myself and a couple thousand people who feel the same as I do but do not post here, that if the saber don't cast a "glow" in real time onto objects models that KOTOR 2 will not make it into my game library as a purchase.

They actually wanted to add this but they also wanted lower spec computers to be able to run the game. Putting in light sources on the sabers caused a huge memory drain so they scrapped it.

Like the memory for the hood option?

Didn't make a big difference to me...story and gameplay come first... :lol:

Aye, though I thought the hoods were mostly a clipping issue. Oh well, as long as the story and gameplay rock, it could be using EGA graphics for all I care.

Nah, someone said something that the option to have your hood up or down ate up the Xbox's memory, or at least that was one of the reasons...

I'll drink to that...

Aye, though I thought the hoods were mostly a clipping issue. Oh well, as long as the story and gameplay rock, it could be using EGA graphics for all I care.

Nah, someone said something that the option to have your hood up or down ate up the Xbox's memory, or at least that was one of the reasons...

I'll drink to that...

:lol: Drop the alchohol... :ph34r:

:lol: Drop the alchohol... :ph34r:

I didn't specify the drink...and plus, you'd need it too after I saw you posting that you would make love to Kreia...

*Shudders, then takes a drink*

Let's get back on topic...

:( Who wouldn't? -_- She's so deliciously evil, if you know what I mean... -_-

:lol: Your the one who brought up the idea smartass... -_-

You derailed the topic, accused me of alcoholism, so I had to say why I would drink alcohol...and yet again, you do not contribute to the topic...please do or leave, no further comments, except:

Yes, I am a smart@ss, but it's better than being ignorant... -_-

:lol: Your the one who brought up the idea smartass... :(

You derailed the topic, accused me of alcoholism, so I had to say why I would drink alcohol...and yet again, you do not contribute to the topic...please do or leave, no further comments, except:

Yes, I am a smart@ss, but it's better than being ignorant... ;)

-_- I can spam as much as I want. ;) And don't you forget that or I'll nail your ass to the wall. Besides, it's a stupid topic, like all the other ones these days... <_< And being ignorant isn't so bad...you can even learn a or two thing from it. -_-

:lol: I can spam as much as I want. -_- And don't you forget that or I'll nail you ass to the wall.

Sorry, rules cast by oneself must sometimes be broken....of course you can spam as much as you want, but that doesn't improve the fact that you are ignorant, parade around as if you aren't, and much, much more....nail my ass to the wall? Sorry but my nailgun is aimed and ready....

:rolleyes: I can spam as much as I want. :) And don't you forget that or I'll nail you ass to the wall.

Sorry, rules cast by oneself must sometimes be broken....of course you can spam as much as you want, but that doesn't improve the fact that you are ignorant, parade around as if you aren't, and much, much more....nail my ass to the wall? Sorry but my nailgun is aimed and ready....

:blink: I was thinking of using a hammer... :ph34r: And being ignorant isn't so bad... :) in fact you can learn a thing or two from being it... ;) And btw, you know I was kidding, didn't you? :unsure:

:rolleyes:

I feel that it will be inexcusable if by the time the games goes gold, that when you draw the light saber out in game it must cast a glow on objects and models.

This was permisable in the first game since they had alot of work to do, In part 2 the engine is done all it needs are some upgrades.

So I speak for myself and a couple thousand people who feel the same as I do but do not post here, that if the saber don't cast a "glow" in real time onto objects models that KOTOR 2 will not make it into my game library as a purchase.

lol Inexcusable. Your talking like the Production Manager or something.. lol. IMO it doesn't need saber glowz. And i don't think it will.

Sorry you let such a small thing restrict you from buyin the game. lol, Your loss.

Ambrosia3.gif

:blink:

lol Inexcusable. Your talking like the Production Manager or something.. lol. IMO it doesn't need saber glowz. And i don't think it will.

:unsure: Agreed. Adding such a thing is a waste of time. :rolleyes: