KotOR on PC?

You should most deff get it on PC, if you have a really good one. I have a dream PC that is going to run Doom3, Half-Life 2 and KOTOR 2 like the devs meant it to. The thing about PC is you can upgrade and get much better graphics, etc. Doom 3 is going to be much better on a good PC than X-box, the same with KOTOR 2. I would suggest to buy PC KOTOR if you have a good PC

Nugget, whats your rig then?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

My rig? Video card: Radeon x800, Ram: 1gb, dvd, cd burner, 22 inch flat screen moniter, optical mouse, mitsuko keyboard, processer: amd athlon 64-fx-53, motherboard: asus a8v delux, and surround sound system is promedia GMX D-5.1. I forget my sound card, had to get it replaced recently

:angry: The x-box isn't as bad as you think. :blink: Have you seen any screen shots for that new game Unreal Championship 2? :blink: I bet you haven't. :rolleyes: Seriously, it's pretty. :blink: Too pretty... I mean FF pretty. ;) And that's saying something. :rolleyes:

The Xbox was one of the causes of no option to put up your hoods! :angry:

:angry: The x-box isn't as bad as you think. :o Have you seen any screen shots for that new game Unreal Championship 2? :o I bet you haven't. :rolleyes: Seriously, it's pretty. ;) Too pretty... I mean FF pretty. :) And that's saying something. :blink:

The Xbox was one of the causes of no option to put up your hoods! :angry:

:rolleyes: Being angry won't change KotOR... :blink: Or will it... :blink: But do we really need hoods... <_<

My rig? Video card: Radeon x800, Ram: 1gb, dvd, cd burner, 22 inch flat screen moniter, optical mouse, mitsuko keyboard, processer: amd athlon 64-fx-53, motherboard: asus a8v delux, and surround sound system is promedia GMX D-5.1. I forget my sound card, had to get it replaced recently

With that kind of rig there shouldn't be an option if you buy KotOR for PC or not, it will simply look stunning on your comp.

Just buy it, you won't be disappointed.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy