Relationships

Yowzers. Why do we need romances, again? *scratches his head* They're pixels, man. Pixels!

Gotta have the romances though!!!

Anyway, I myself hope there won't be any homosexual relationships that come with the game, and I'm sure many other people wouldn't either. Parents would get mighty mad if their child saod,"Hey mom! My male character just kissed Ratton!" Yeah...... You have to remember it would be like forcing your lifestyle on others, plus Obs won't even take that chance nor waste time making it a patch.

Yowzers. Why do we need romances, again? *scratches his head* They're pixels, man. Pixels!

And? :p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

yes, lets have stereotypical gay people. christopher lowell's and Rosey ODonnels For all http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/christop...pherlowell.html

I only ask for the option to imediately decapatate said same sex that hits on my pc.

Also, if same sex relationships will be involved, i demand there to also be the option for a romance with inanimate objects and animals.

Stereotypical gay people... Right. You obviously watch too much TV.

1. I don't think that type of relationship will be added to games anytime in the near future,since 85% of gamers are apparently homophobic. :lol:

2. How do same sex relationships compare to romancing inanimate objects and animals? :wacko:

The Juhani dialogue is so bugged I never got it to work properly.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

Whats that ment to meen?

It means if you want your male PC to make sweet love to Mira in cargo bay #2 in the Ebon Hawk, you'll probably get to.

If you want him to tie up Atton Rand, pour hot chocolate all over him, and proceed to lick it off, don't hold your breath.

:o:wacko: Where do you get these sick ideas from... :p Oh that's right, your mind... :ph34r: :lol: And who said he was talking about Atton... :p Btw, sounds fun :p:) ...j/k... :ph34r:

*Slaps himself*

*SHIVERS*