Relationships

I know there is a topic called Romances but i failed to see what i want to say in it, so i have made a new topic.

In the first there were 3 romance oppertunities:

1)Bastilla and male PC (this was the main one and it actually got somewhere)

2)Carth and female PC (this was ok, although they left out a chunk of dialog if you went dark side, which is now accesable thanks to modders)

3)Juhani and a female PC (this one wasnt much just with a little flirting and admitting you love each other on top of the rakataan temple if you went lightside)

Gathering information on KOTOR:TSL, we shape what happened in the first game through conversations (this is quiet clever but a couple of cut scenes would be good aswell) So do we have the ability to mention that Revan was a female and went of with Juhani?? I think that would be excellent.

I also think there should be relationships in the new one, hetrosexual and homosexual, with male and female main characters

I also think there should be relationships in the new one, hetrosexual and homosexual, with male and female main characters

Not that I mind the later, but.. Isn't KOTOR 2 made in the US? Considering how... sensentive people over there seem to be about that subject, I dunno if the devs consider it a wise thing to include in the game...:unsure:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

but they cant deny that there are gay people in america, ans some of these might buy the game. It has got to be put across that being gay is ok so why not in a hugely popular video game, but also if there was a homosexual relationship in the game the person would have the choice to continue with it or not.

but they cant deny that there are gay people in america, ans some of these might buy the game. It has got to be put across that being gay is ok so why not in a hugely popular video game, but also if there was a homosexual relationship in the game the person would have the choice to continue with it or not.

You're in the minority as far as "Being gay is okay" is concerned.

No, Obistan should definitely NOT take a risk like this.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Also, the statement that "being gay is okay" is quite new as far as I know, so it might be better to give people more time to get used to it before taking a risk and put it in a game like that <_<.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Also, the statement that "being gay is okay" is quite new as far as I know, so it might be better to give people more time to get used to it before taking a risk and put it in a game like that <_<.

dont you think that it is ok to be gay?

i just thought relationships would be in every universe.

I'm quite certain Obistan would put out enough heterosexual romance options to keep you basement geeks happy for a long time.

Whats that ment to meen?

Whats that ment to meen?

It means if you want your male PC to make sweet love to Mira in cargo bay #2 in the Ebon Hawk, you'll probably get to.

If you want him to tie up Atton Rand, pour hot chocolate all over him, and proceed to lick it off, don't hold your breath.

Word economics

I speak in haiku's.

dont you think that it is ok to be gay?

*shrughs* to me it doesn't matter what other people are as long as they mind their own business :lol:. However, having a thing like that in KOTOR 2 could give Obsidan and us problems - for example there might be demands that it's taken out of the game, which would delay the game further and that's NOT something I'm okay with. But if they make a patch or something later that makes such a relationship possible in the game, fine by me as long as it doens't delay the game itself, and as far as the path could go, the only problem that it could give Obsidan would, I think, be some requests to take it off-line (but it wouldn't amtter much, I think.. after being online for just a day or a few hours, other fans would spead it further).

what being online?

The patch, of course... The longer it'd be online and no request for it to be taken down that there would be, the more people see it and download it, thus there's more people that can toss it around or put it on their own homepages or so...

i just thought relationships would be in every universe.

yes there will be romances but no gay romances. at least not intentially. i doubt george lucas would approve. besides i don't approve. why do we need gay romances? actually why do we really need any romances? i didn't know hacking through endless waves of baddies was so romantic.

i didn't know hacking through endless waves of baddies was so romantic.

Hacking through baddies isn't the only thing there is to life, so to speak :lol::)

it is an rpg its more than just fighting

on the topic of patches the xbox version is going to get loads of downloadable content like weapons ans armour will pc get these aswell?

yes.

and gay romance mods too (but you can't get those for the xbox)

Word economics

I speak in haiku's.

If I remember correctly LucasArts made it quite clear to Bioware that they wanted no sense of a homosexual relationsnhip within a Star Wars video game. I don't see why they would treat Obsidian any differently with KOTOR2. Personally I don't have a problem with it as long as no hoochie daddies come my way. But it's seriously doubtful that it will be in a video game any time soon. Games are usually meant to be as acceptable as possible in teen culture.

yes, lets have stereotypical gay people. christopher lowell's and Rosey ODonnels For all http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/christop...pherlowell.html

I only ask for the option to imediately decapatate said same sex that hits on my pc.

Also, if same sex relationships will be involved, i demand there to also be the option for a romance with droids and animals.