Nihilist

Nihilist

(n.) One who advocates the doctrine of nihilism; one who believes or

teaches that nothing can be known, or asserted to exist.

(n.) A member of a secret association, which is

devoted to the destruction of the present political, religious, and

social institutions.

Nihilism is the belief that all values are baseless and that nothing can be known or communicated. It is often associated with extreme pessimism and a radical skepticism that condemns existence. A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.

"Nihilism" comes from the Latin nihil, or nothing, which means not anything, that which does not exist. It appears in the verb "annihilate," meaning to bring to nothing, to destroy completely.

Interesting. Any thoughts people?

makes me think of The Big Lebowski

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I thought:

A true nihilist would believe in nothing, have no loyalties, and no purpose other than, perhaps, an impulse to destroy.

Sort of hinted that the sith lords weren't allied with each other..well MSG anyway if indeed he is Darth Ni.

I know a "nihilist" and none of that really describes him

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

He doesn't believe in god, but he does have an affection for explosions

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I hope Nihilist is sort of the lacky they never thought would take over but does and destroys everyone.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Give us the money Lebowski

but he does have an affection for explosions

ummm.... who doesn't :lol::lol::o

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Who doesn't doesn't believe in god? I don't know who doesn't

actually I was refering to the affection for explosives, I just kinda forgot to edit the qoute.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Give us the money Lebowski

Jaa, or we cut of your Johnsson, Lebowski.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

ummm.... who doesn't :(:lol::)

actually I was refering to the affection for explosives, I just kinda forgot to edit the qoute.

Is a perfect name as a Sith Lord will believe in nothing other than himself and the destruction of others...

PS i dont believe in god and neither do half the population of britain...

Nigh is the time of the ATHEISTS!!!

:p

getting back on topic, Akari said MSG wasn't Darth Ni(whoa, i rhymed), however, he did not say Darth Ni wouldn't be a sith lord

in fact, i believe akari's exact words were, in response to a photo a MSG,

"That's not Darth Ni"

I'm too lazy to go find the quote, but i think that's what he said, which indicates that there might be a Darth Nihilus

Edited by darth_habbo

THat woudl be an interesting thought but we already HAD a character liek that who we knew was wealker than you.. I want a meancing all powerful arch enemy that is the Strognest man so when i take him donw its more satifsfying than taking down a "lacky"