light vs. dark

Now I know lots of people played through kotor twice. Because most wanted to see the light and dark ending. I've got an idea I think might be cool. What if at the end of the game you beat it and get the light side ending. Then the game stores your character stats. Then when you play it on the dark side, after you beat whoever the last boss is you have to fight against your light side character that you beat the game earlier with. I think that would be an interesting battle. They shouldn't use this as what really happened, just a fun battle to do at the end. What do you think?

Now I know lots of people played through kotor twice. Because most wanted to see the light and dark ending. I've got an idea I think might be cool. What if at the end of the game you beat it and get the light side ending. Then the game stores your character stats. Then when you play it on the dark side, after you beat whoever the last boss is you have to fight against your light side character that you beat the game earlier with. I think that would be an interesting battle. They shouldn't use this as what really happened, just a fun battle to do at the end. What do you think?

I think a diffirent game option called "arena" with stored caharcters from the singleplayer is what you want.

I think they are concentrating on gameplay and storyline but who knows.........

Dont beat yourself up about it *AHEM* :)

god how s**t was that joke ;)

Yeah I think arena would be an excellent idea. Because at the end of Kotor 1 I claimed my Darth Revan guy could beat three malaks at once (considering I could kill malak in 3 swings) and I always wanted to try it out.

"What if at the end of the game you beat it and get the light side ending. Then the game stores your character stats. Then when you play it on the dark side, after you beat whoever the last boss is you have to fight against your light side character that you beat the game earlier with"

Thats an interesting idea! Good one IMO. Would be interesting to see how they would implement it if they could tho.

Ambrosia3.gif

It's a pretty good idea and i also have to give you points for originality due to the fact that i havent heard this suggestion before so i guess that is what sets this thread apart from the others here.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.