New GI~~Spoilers~~

Got my hands on the new GI and they have an article on Sith Lords. I don't have a scanner but I'll try and put all the important/new info up here.

They have a concept art pic of the Zabrak,looks decent.

Another interesting point is a bit on the HK droid at the start. Seems to go against the XBN a little bit. There's a screen shot of a droid that looks like 47 but is dark gray. Here's the little bit of info.

He hates all life with a burning passion but he's silver (actually he looks dark gray to me) and he doesn't say "meatbag". The protocol droid you'll encounter on Peragus,HK-50,is most likely not the fan favorite HK-47 from KOTOR. Additionally,it seems that the role of HK-50 plays in the story is done after Peragus,and that wuss T3-M4 isn't going on any killing sprees anytime soon. So,does Sith Lords have a shortage of sadistic homoicidal droids? Absolutely not. Though he wouldn't clarify with any details, Gallo,responded with a single definitive word when asked if HK-50 was the last of HK series we'll encounter. "No."

Other interesting points.

...It does not appear that the facial models from the first game will be returning, but there will be a crop of original choices for this adventure. "There are over 30 different heads to choose from and all of them are new."

...Some of the coolest skills can only be gained in another manner(then picking them from a level up)-they are taught. Throughout the game you will encounter certain characters who,depending on your alignment,can pass on their knowledeg of exclusive and powerful techniques. Force crush,is an example.

I found that one really interesting. Does that mean no taking a Padawan?

Not only will what you look like change as you lean dark or light but the look of the party members you sway will as well.

Another interesting note,when talking about Sion and the other Sith Lords it says this.

..though they may not be allied directly with Sion,they are uniformly bent on wiping you out.

Does that mean you could join one Sith and fight the others as well as whatever Jedi are left/republic?

They a bunch of new screens but nothing really major in them. A new female PC head choice,a few small bits of conversation between a few of the characters. But they all looked smooth.

It would seem silly if they kept the old faces.

Suppose so yeah...

Unless you're Revan's twin... :ph34r:

2 Devs now, whats going on? You may have stumbled on something here.

:blink: Uh-oh...If I don't come back you all know what happened....

:ph34r: :p:p:huh: :D

:ph34r:

Yep i see Akari, he might respond, he might not............. :blink:

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Anyway thanx for the info Silversun

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hk-50? Interesting concept, a dumb one, but interesting. So T3-M4 and HK-50 not 47 are together and are the EH last remaining crew members. Yet what happened to HK-47? Did Revan have 2 HK's, or is HK-50 an upgrade of HK-47?

Ya know if I didn't know that when I made my arguement on that fact of killing HK-47 being bad Idea, this article had already been created, I would say that they went back and made Hk-47..Hk-50 so they wouldn't kill off HK-47.

Unfortunatly I can't take credit for that, but atleast I can always know I changed that damn Valley for the PC version, well I was responsible for it.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

In the original KotOR is was established that Revan had built 50 Hunter Killer robots during his reign as Dark Lord. In one of the articles it was stated that HK-50 would not be the only HK droid to appear meaning that maybe HK-47 does come out or another HK.

I got the impression that HK-50 is a villain from the description in the article, maybe HK-47 comes out for LS?? Who knows at this point.

Finally a good idea implemented into this game, I like the idea of being taught special skills than just selecting them at level up, I am going to look forward to searching for the secret skills no doubt Battle Meditation and the new lightsaber stances will be aquired this way.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Got my hands on the new GI and they have an article on Sith Lords. I don't have a scanner but I'll try and put all the important/new info up here.

First off great work and thanks for the info. Second is GI the full name of the mag or just a short form? and where did you buy it (i.e. country)? I would like to buy it thats why I am asking.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

In the original KotOR is was established that Revan had built 50 Hunter Killer robots during his reign as Dark Lord. In one of the articles it was stated that HK-50 would not be the only HK droid to appear meaning that maybe HK-47 does come out or another HK.

I got the impression that HK-50 is a villain from the description in the article, maybe HK-47 comes out for LS?? Who knows at this point.

Revan created 50 Hunter Killer robots? :lol:

Ya I never heard that before either

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.