Replay ability

I have two possible suggestions.  The first is that KOTOR2 be designed with a toolset like the original NWN.  I think this would greatly increase the interest in this game.  But, since I believe that this option is most likely not possible, I

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I think your right about the KOTOR engine not supporting a toolset. That is why I originally doubted the first idea would work. But, it wouldn't be all that difficult to use the NWN2 engine for the creation of a KOTOR3. I personally don't like the engine bioware used to create KOTOR. I guess that's what happens when they create a game for the xbox and then port it to the PC later.

I don't think LucasArts is necessarily against expansions... I think it's just a difficult process because of the license and getting content approved or some such nonsense that big corporations bring to the table. Although, I do agree that LucasArts do need to keep a handle on content.