Kreia is not who she seems

hood1.JPGhood2.JPGkreia2.jpgbastila2.JPG

Notice any similarity here? The double-bladed lightsaber, the locks of hair, the hood... And why the hell does Kreia have this aura of mystery about her? I wouldn't be surprised if Kreia turned out to be Revan. "But my Revan was male!" you say? So was mine. However, Bastila is female.

Sounds weird eh? Think about it.

Showing Revan's face in KotORII is almost an impossibility, because of the amount of choices you had in KotOR. Yet, he has to make a return (this is not just my own sentiment, it's also been confirmed by Obsidian). What if, for some unknown reason, Revan's spirit went into the body of Bastila (who undoubtedly followed Revan wherever he/she went)? Maybe Revan's own body was severely damaged (

I already gave my reasons why I don't think this theory would work in the other thread.

But I gotta admit it's an...interesting...theory to say the least.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Your point has some merit, although I highly doubt this is the case. However, I find it interesting that in every shot we ever see of Kreia she seems so secretive and the hood just gives an aura of mystery about her. I doubt in any way that Bastila is related, but you're point is interesting.

I already gave my reasons why I don't think this theory would work in the other thread.

But I gotta admit it's an...interesting...theory to say the least.

Interesting, yes, but is it plausable? I personally think its far fetched but thats just me :(

woohoo nearly my 100th post B)

Doesn't that qualify as a plot twist?

so what if it does?

Another thing that's been brought up is that KotORII will have no major plot twists. I seriously doubt this. Maybe no twists concerning your own character, but there will be some. A story with no unexpected twists is just no good. And I know the folks at Obsidian well enough to know they feel the same.

No offense. But I hate this theory, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Revan and Bastile "molding" into one character :( , just makes no sense.

It doesn't? Then how is Obs going to show Revan (who could have dozens of different faces)?

Also, Palpatine was perfectly able to transfer his spirit from his weathered body to one of his clones, so it's not like it's a completely new thing in the SW universe.

Doesn't that qualify as a plot twist?

so what if it does?

Another thing that's been brought up is that KotORII will have no major plot twists. I seriously doubt this. Maybe no twists concerning your own character, but there will be some. A story with no unexpected twists is just no good. And I know the folks at Obsidian well enough to know they feel the same.

Who said that?

And why the triple post?

What was that movie with Steve Martin that had that idea, although the girl went into his body?

Why does everybody make a big deal about post count? :(

Well, anyway, the reason for the double bladed lightsabers is probably because both Kreia and Bastila have a fetish for such big objects, if you catch my drift....

listen mr 1767 :angry: its a big deal for me!! GRRR :(

Who said that?

I did, in my original post in this thread.

And why the triple post?

Sorry, I just came up with new things to say, and didn't feel like editing my first post. In my experience, people only read replies if their quotes are at the beginning of the post, figuring that all other quotes in that post are from the same poster. Whatever...

No offense. But I hate this theory, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Revan and Bastile "molding" into one character ;) , just makes no sense.

It doesn't? Then how is Obs going to show Revan (who could have dozens of different faces)?

Also, Palpatine was perfectly able to transfer his spirit from his weathered body to one of his clones, so it's not like it's a completely new thing in the SW universe.

Yeah but Bastilla was a major character in KotOR so I dont think they would brush her aside like that by giving her body to revan, I mean she was as big a part of the first game as him/her

Bastila could not have Revans soul. As Bastila has been run through with a lightsaber and, well, her health isn’t what it used to be.

Interesting theory though.

Edit: Dang another person just said that.

Yeah but Bastilla was a major character in KotOR so I dont think they would brush her aside like that by giving her bady to revan

Yes, but that doesn't necessarily have to mean she's out of the picture.

I dunno... like I said, anything is possible with the Force...

listen mr 1767 :angry: its a big deal for me!! GRRR ;)

Then I feel sorry for you... :p

Gotcha Pope...Well, I guess I'll just have to wait until the game comes out, but until then, I'll go with the Devs words that there will be no plot twist, and then laugh when there is one....because then it will be like the first one...which I guess is good....

You could of killed Bastilla if you went LS, so no. Not possible in my eyes.

Yes, you could. Do you seriously believe Obs is going to take every single little option you had in KotOR into account? If so, you're going to spend a looooong time answering questions in the beginning of the game...

You could of killed Bastilla if you went LS, so no. Not possible in my eyes.

Yes, you could. Do you seriously believe Obs is going to take every single little option you had in KotOR into account? If so, you're going spend a looooong time answering questions in the beginning of the game...

I don't think killing Bastila was a little option...a little option would be more like if you won the Taris Arena Tournament....