Which is cooler?

Cooler: DS, NEUTRAL, LS  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Cooler: DS, NEUTRAL, LS

• Light Side
    • Neutral
    • Dark Side

Lightside. It's very hard doing bad things in a game, like taking that ladies wraid plate... disgusting.

Yeah hardly DS, I mean you can go to any place and find little townies doing that all the time, hardly on par with the dark lord of the sith MWAHAHAHA

Lightside. It's very hard doing bad things in a game, like taking that ladies wraid plate... disgusting.

Yeah hardly DS, I mean you can go to any place and find little townies doing that all the time, hardly on par with the dark lord of the sith MWAHAHAHA

:rolleyes: The "evil laugh" doesn't really emphasise your words. It stupidifies them. :wacko::unsure: Don't worry, that's just my opinion. Take it lightly. :huh:

Ps: No Offense. :)

LS.

All those overpowered force powers that if used in the right sequence with the right lightsaber could take bastilla down with one hit and make the battles with kath hounds seem harder then the final battle with Malak. :unsure::rolleyes:

:rolleyes: The "evil laugh" doesn't really emphasise your words. It stupidifies them. :huh::unsure:

Well it is quite hard to emphisise your true evilness through type :wacko: especially when im not evil B)

P.S None taken

:rolleyes: The "evil laugh" doesn't really emphasise your words. It stupidifies them. :huh::unsure:

Well it is quite hard to emphisise your true evilness through type :wacko: especially when im not evil B)

P.S None taken

^_^ No wonder I found your posts grotesquley humorous...Yeah! I learned a new vocabulary word! :)

P.S None taken

^_^ No wonder I found your posts grotesquley humorous...Yeah! I learned a new vocabulary word! :)

:D thanks.......I think

P.S None taken

:D thanks.......I think

:ph34r: Your welcome. :)

Secretly right? We don't want more thuggish options....

The option may still have to be there, through. Not everyone becomes a manipulative Sith Lord as soon as they get turned to the Dark side, you know :(. Darth Vader may be the best example here since he often seem to have prefered thuggish methods...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

The option may still have to be there, through. Not everyone becomes a manipulative Sith Lord as soon as they get turned to the Dark side, you know :(. Darth Vader may be the best example here since he often seem to have prefered thuggish methods...

I hope it still stays there, and yes, I do know that, but what I was saying was, we don't need more thuggish options.... :(

True. Being intimidating is a part of the DS so I assume every sith lord even is capable of it :ph34r:

I'm darkside. I'm Sith. Pure, brutal, dark . . . I could never be LS.

And I'm reiterating, but if DS is all about denying people things, then LS is just caving in all the time. Taking vs. Handouts. Getting what you want vs. stuffing credits in someone's hand thinking it'll make everything better. Spineless freaks ^_^ To be fair, both DS and LS are written very simply, for those who don't actually wanna think.

And I don't believe the darkside or the Sith or the Empire is evil. The rebels deserved every death for their treason and the Jedi are a disease that should be wiped from the galaxy.

But those are my opinions ;)

It doesn't matter which one is cooler. It matters which one is the least annoying. Extremists, in either direction, are annoying. I like a nice shade of grey...

That's exactly what I was going to say. You frightened? I am...

It doesn't matter which one is cooler.  It matters which one is the least annoying.  Extremists, in either direction, are annoying.  I like a nice shade of grey...

:rolleyes: All I have to say is Jolee. ;)-_- Sorry Hades, but I think your becoming him. ^_^

What can I say? I did it all for the Wookies. :p

It doesn't matter which one is cooler.  It matters which one is the least annoying.  Extremists, in either direction, are annoying.  I like a nice shade of grey...

That's exactly what I was going to say. You frightened? I am...

Nope. Its just a natural step from being a naive n00b of a gamer to an old bitter gamer that knows so much about character and plot development that no game can adequately satisfy him.

:rolleyes:

It doesn't matter which one is cooler. It matters which one is the least annoying. Extremists, in either direction, are annoying. I like a nice shade of grey...

Completely agree. Grey all the way. B)

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

Oh please. Grey? Shadow Jedi? Fence sitters? Jolee is one of the very few I could actually accept as Grey. Most people do it because they either can't make a decision or commitment to what they believe, are fence sitters, or are following a fad.

I at least respect Jedi's for having convictions.