Cooler: DS, NEUTRAL, LS  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Cooler: DS, NEUTRAL, LS

• Light Side
    • Neutral
    • Dark Side

Well i think DS is ubercool, what about everyone else? Im just curious :blink:

Dark sider here! Bow to me, your insolent scum!! :unsure:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

:wacko: I'm confused. :unsure: Wasn't this a topic about a month ago? :rolleyes:

Hey, we seem to be going through a cycle of lame repeats. I resigned myself to it around 8 days ago when people who didn't know how to search flooded the forums.

Sry, that was a little harsh.

:wacko: I'm confused. :unsure: Wasn't this a topic about a month ago? :rolleyes:

Hey, we seem to be going through a cycle of lame repeats. I resigned myself to it around 8 days ago when people who didn't know how to search flooded the forums.

Sry, that was a little harsh.

like i said im sorry

<----Newbish

like i said im sorry

You should be.... :wacko:

DS has better power effects though, so that is why I'm LS with DS powers...best of both worlds.... :rolleyes:

The only good ls powers are Master valor and Destroy droid. The first because it does +5 to all atribute and poison immunity. :huh: The second because it's devastating against droids and you can cast it in armor. :unsure: Heal is moderatley usefull. <_<