the Queen of Onderon

:mellow: May I hit You? Please? :ph34r:

Whats your obsession with hitting people?

Atris is a Jedi so maybe you meet her on Onderon trying to help the queen stop the unrest so that the republic can count on that planet for more soldiers.

I doubt Atris is the queen though

Atris is a Jedi so maybe you meet her on Onderon trying to help the queen stop the unrest so that the republic can count on that planet for more soldiers.

That got me to thinking, along the lines of the original poster, but what if instead of the QUEEN being Atris, it's actually her DAUGHTER.

It would make what the original poster suggest more feasible where the PC is asked to help out the queen with a problem of hers and in return, Atris swears her loyalty to the PC and agrees to join him/her.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

He is still going through puberty, I think...

The queen is hot, we know this, so why can't we romance her? -_-

:angry: And what are you going through? Constipation? It is one of the things people go through when they grow old... :(:wub: :ph34r: :wacko:

:angry: And what are you going through? Constipation? It is one of the things people go through when they grow old... -_-:wacko: :ph34r: :mellow:

Sorry, pal, not that old.... :wub::(

The daughter idea sounds nice, making the queen a bit more mature, so she's less like Amidala....option should still be there though.... :(

:lol: May I hit You? Please? :ph34r:

That got me to thinking, along the lines of the original poster, but what if instead of the QUEEN being Atris, it's actually her DAUGHTER.

It would make what the original poster suggest more feasible where the PC is asked to help out the queen with a problem of hers and in return, Atris swears her loyalty to the PC and agrees to join him/her.

I think he's on to something here.

Well, there is certainly precedent for either option found in RPGs (and stories) outside of the Star Wars universe. Phantasy Star III had all kinds of princes, princesses, kings, and queens in your party. Final Fantasy 6 had a king. I'm pretty sure Legend of the Dragoon had a royal or two in the party, also.

Then there's Greek Mythology. Odysseus? King! Theseus? King! Oedipus? King! And so on.

So, yeah. RoyalHeroes<tm> happen.