KOTOR 3

I heard that kotor 3 will be made for XboX2

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

PS2 is ok, just cause it doesnt have a hard drive it still needs RAM, the hard drives mainly just to save stuff!

I want the next KOTOR to be a KOTNR (new) set after epidode VI maybe 100 years later? or even a Starwars trilogys RPG.

sure i know the story but it could be expanded so much.

What ever KOTOR3 is i want more space battles, more space travel, more planets. (and maybe slightly less Jedi Knights :( )

My ideal K3 would be called "Knights of the Rebellion" and is set between Ep III and Ep IV and would deal with the Jedi purge. LOL I have the whole storyline planned out in my head already. I'm just waiting for a call from Mike Gallo from Lucasarts before I go into preproduction. :D ;)

Improvethe engine and make it so you have more a character deisgn and development.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Yeah of course it HAS to be a new engine cause it will be XBOX 2... the grpahics will increase and everything will be right as rain as logn as tehy dont make any rdical experimental changes

Just improve on what works.. and maybe a couple cool NEW SIDE features and the game will be great.

Ps. Obsidian.. Hurry up and get teh liscnese for the third one and get Crackin...

I can already tell this new game will surpass the old one.

Improvethe engine and make it so you have more a character deisgn and development.

THat has already been accomplishe din the new game.. THERE ARE EVEN TATTOOS!!!!

I thought they just used it to it's limite's, but if the do make a new engine i hope they base most of it on the original

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

PS2 is ok, just cause it doesnt have a hard drive it still needs RAM, the hard drives mainly just to save stuff!

I want the next KOTOR to be a KOTNR (new) set after epidode VI maybe 100 years later? or even a Starwars trilogys RPG.

sure i know the story but it could be expanded so much.

What ever KOTOR3 is i want more space battles, more space travel, more planets. (and maybe slightly less Jedi Knights :o )

NO i think they should do another KOTOR only liek 1000 or 2000 years after 1and 2 aftern they do that THEN they can go into KOTOR which would be liek 100 or 200 years before the clone wars or even earlier like 500 years before.. hey and Yoda could be in it as like a Padawan!

THen once they get up to RIGHT before EPISODE I then they can do KOTNR

NO i think they shoudl do another KOTOR only liek 1000 or 2000 years after 1and 2 aftern they do that THEN they can go into KOTNR which would be liek 100 or 200 years before teh clone wars or even earlier liek 500 years before.. hey and Yoda could be in it as like a Padawan!

The Old Republic was still around in that time period.

The New Republic was founded after the death of the Emperor at the Battle of Endor in ROTJ.

KotOR 3 is in production, you can probably expect a new engion with better graphics and improved combat. Although current production has been halted because Lucas Arts fired everyone who was working on it.

Read here.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Ya and its KOTOR 3 not KOTNR, for the love of god please don't make anymore games after ROTJ, they pretty much all have sucked

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

what? whaen has there been a RPG made set after Rotj? and are you saying you didnt like Darkforces or Jedi Knight games?

anyway, how many times can the same idea be rearanged? KOTOR 1 & 2 have similar stories and i cant see how KOTOR3 could be anything more then, you start as a padawan and progress to Jedi master, You start as a Jedi Master who has lost their memory and so progress quickly from padawan to Master. I dont mind Jedi, but id like to play a starwars RPG that doesnt focus on Jedi, maybe the ability to add one to your party, but the PC shouldnt have to be a Jedi.

Ya and its KOTOR 3 not KOTNR, for the love of god please don't make anymore games after ROTJ, they pretty much all have sucked

I have NO problem with them making games after rotj AFTER they put out a good 5 or 6 KOTOR games that cement points in starwars history. THen, after a nice long line of KOTOR games, they can move onto something else, but the game After KOTOR 3 shoudl not be KOTNR.

My ideal K3 would be called "Knights of the Rebellion" and is set between Ep III and Ep IV and would deal with the Jedi purge. LOL I have the whole storyline planned out in my head already. I'm just waiting for a call from Mike Gallo from Lucasarts before I go into preproduction.  :D  :)

then it wouldn't be Knights of the "old" Republic.

LUKE SKYWALKER SUCKED, HIS WHOLE LIFE SUCKED!!!!!

IT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS CAPTAIN KIRK'S LIFE STORY!!!!

JEDI KNIGHTS SUCKED!!!!! ANYTHING AFTER ROTJ SUCKED!!!! :unsure:

Why are you yelling?