Favorite KOTOR2 character so far?

Which announced character do you like best so far?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which announced character do you like best so far?

• Atton Rand, our fairy lady scoundrel
    • Kreia, the middle-aged Jedi woman and Atton Rand's hag
    • Mira, the redhead, mid-riff showing bounty hunter girl
    • Darth Sion, the shirtless zombie
    • The Main Character, the Mandalorian War veteran Jedi

Mira. The idea could be good and she's the only decent looking female character (now that they sorta fixed her) that is presented on this list (I'm not going to vote for the main character because that's too variable).

Also, she has those cool weapons.

Rand needs another makeover.

The main character for me...since Atris isn't up there....

I think Atton does his own makeovers. ;):lol::blink:

Actually, he gets makeovers from his alien "partner" Claude, who also gave him that alien STD....

Now that's just wrong!! ;):lol:

Rand needs another makeover.

The main character for me...since Atris isn't up there....

I think Atton does his own makeovers. ;):lol: :lol:

Actually, he gets makeovers from his alien "partner" Claude, who also gave him that alien STD....

:blink: And which alien race is this "Claude". Selkath? Ilthorian? Or maybe even a wookiee... ;):lol:;)

*SHIVERS*

Mira. The idea could be good and she's the only decent looking female character (now that they sorta fixed her) that is presented on this list (I'm not going to vote for the main character because that's too variable).

Mira may be the best looking female char so far but those *AHEM* wrist mounted rocket launchers! lets just hope she takes them off if she does get "intimate" with the pc :blink:

Mira.  The idea could be good and she's the only decent looking female character (now that they sorta fixed her) that is presented on this list (I'm not going to vote for the main character because that's too variable).

Mira may be the best looking female char so far but those *AHEM* wrist mounted rocket launchers! lets just hope she takes them off if she does get "intimate" with the pc ;)

They can serve as fireworks while we light up the galaxy with our love. :rolleyes:;):)

I picked Mira because she's a bounty hunter and I think a bounty hunter would have quite an interesting sidequest. Plus her wrist rocket launcher is something new and looks interesting to use.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)